Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do you ever get "sized up" in the gym?

Japanese machine

New member
its so funny how shallow some people are. I seem to get sized up 10x more when i work out in a tank top. when i wear a sweater noone gives two shits.

man im bored~
 
a muscular + vascular? Good term.

I find myself checking out the hot guys in tank tops at the gym, sorry, I try to be discreet though.
 
i think everyone compares themselves to others...especially when theyre working so hard to look good. not a bad thing. just be proud of what youve got and dont worry about what anyone else is thinking/doing.
 
thats wierd. ive actually been working out in a sweater ever since i started, its only been the past year where i switched to tank tops. I guess i like to keep myself very warm during the workout.

btw ive seen art dilkes (pro BB) workout in a hoodie, lol. and to top that off, the hoddie was on his head. Maybe he was trying to conceal his identity?
 
I think I get sized up quite a bit. And I also try to look up hot high school girls' shorts when they're lying down doing crunches. And I'm not very discreet about it. :D
 
most of the people who are bigger than me in the gym are all puff, no definition, so i don't care if anyone sizes me up.
 
I get the same thing, cause I'm 5'10 160 lbs, and I can lift as much as some of the big guys, but it sounds like a back handed compliment to me.
 
Sexual Mustard said:
I also try to look up hot high school girls' shorts when they're lying down doing crunches. :D

hehehe

It seems to me it's mostly younger guys, who are just starting
to get builds on them who size people up. Big guys are more
complimentary to each other, and sharing knowledge.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
most of the people who are bigger than me in the gym are all puff, no definition, so i don't care if anyone sizes me up.

same bro. and real sick ripped huge guys are usually very quite and focused. I guess whenever you catch somebody sizing you up, it tells you why they are there in the first place.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
most of the people who are bigger than me in the gym are all puff, no definition, so i don't care if anyone sizes me up.

Yep, Its all about size, defintion, vascularity and striations. If you aint got em all you aint shit IMO. I hate it when some 270 pound ape with a monstrous belly sizes me up.
 
Top Bottom