Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you Drink while on Cycle

Do you Drink While on Cycle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

youngbuck22

Do you drink while on cycle?

I have a freind who is 305lbs courtesy of gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - and test.
Who drinks every freakin weekend. 40oz's
he still looks like brock lesnar.
his physical appearance hasnt changed since hes been on.
hes been 280-305 for last 3 years.
how does he do it ? lol

I do indeed, but I stick to shots of hard liqiour. no beer or sugar sodas mixed w/ vodkas or shit like that.....

youngbuck22 said:
Do you drink while on cycle?

I have a freind who is 305lbs courtesy of gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - and test.
Who drinks every freakin weekend. 40oz's
he still looks like brock lesnar.
his physical appearance hasnt changed since hes been on.
hes been 280-305 for last 3 years.
how does he do it ? lol

I prefer not to. But sometimes is difficult to be between people and be "weird" because all of a sudden you don't wanna touch a beer anymore.

havent drank or smoked in almost 2 years, and never will again,
even though friends drink and smoke and try to convince me to have, i still have confidence not to,
id rather put my health first and also take advantage of my gear and get it to run at its full potential with less sides

tony56k said:
havent drank or smoked in almost 2 years, and never will again,
even though friends drink and smoke and try to convince me to have, i still have confidence not to,
id rather put my health first and also take advantage of my gear and get it to run at its full potential with less sides
Two weeks ago i quit all tobacco usage. Im working on a month. :) I try to keep drinking to a minimum.

keep your mind on training and how much more you will gain without alchohol and smokes.
i use to smoke almost 2 packs a day,10+ spirits when i was going out in a night and so i just sacked it all,
wouldnt be good still doing all that while on orals.lol

Never drink while on.. It has come to my understanding, that if i drink beer while on, i will become fat very fast, so i do not dare drinking while on

Top Bottom