Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you believe in true love?

love is...

Warik yeah i think sometimes all you can do is settle :(

chesty when i was ill so this may be fucked thinking - i came to believe that there is a kinda connection we can find to people that feels soumate-ish. I think it is there but we tend to hide it or run from it because it is too powerful for us to be ok with it, mostly. It is a big comfort to me that it is there even with good friends and always in best friends. As well as it hopefully is with a person we would have sex with...though evidently not always, with those who post here *smile* - but who knows who is lying and who is not ;)

So if you accidentally fall on that soulmate-ish thing it can be good or bad to you and the other but it is always powerful. It causes affairs and divorce and broken marriages for sure. I'm sure homosexual people must have it otherwise why would they endure the stigma (no offense...just really, saying i recognize the incredible power of what they have one with another, to be willing to be derided as they are rather than give up the love...). Married people...well *smile* sometimes...see the next bit anyhow...

...yeah I am glad at least a cople married people said they have found true love. Me too :). I bet those who found it discovered it is not about size of body parts, in fact. Or if not they'd be happier in marriage when they do and stop comparisons that only hurt them... *sigh*

People who abuse other people generally are trying to kill part of themself they are scared of, that's my opinion...kind of a waste of life to do that but who am i to judge? I always say i do not judge and i try really hard not to, in fact.

Is there really an Oprah.com? LOL But maybe George wants this thread here because maybe he...instigated it ;). You never know on the internet do you? *grin* :D

love
helen :mix:

I think some of you fellows need to do a cycle of test real quick. Seriously, start hitting a gram of enanthate a week immediately. You may want to kick start it with Halotestin and throw in some fina behind that. You will have no love at all and feel much better. It's working for me and I know it will work for you!

bigkraut said:
I think some of you fellows need to do a cycle of test real quick. Seriously, start hitting a gram of enanthate a week immediately. You may want to kick start it with Halotestin and throw in some fina behind that. You will have no love at all and feel much better. It's working for me and I know it will work for you!

so the stuff you take, it doesn't just give you bigger muscles but it has strong emotional effects too? :mix:

LOL maybe i oughtta look into it.

i'm skeptical of the effectiveness of the traditional mood stabilizers and antidepressants myself ;)

well if they work for you though don't quit because i said that!!! please!

(shrugs)

helen

Yes I believe in true love. I see it everyday....:)

WODIN said:
Yes I believe in true love. I see it everyday....:)

me too...to be honest sometimes it makes me really jealous, sometimes it makes me cry...actually scratch that and make that always it moves me and often it does make me cry.

Not always in sadness though.

I think you are very blessed you are able to see it everyday WODIN :)

This is just speculation but i believe that when people don't see it it's more can't than won't.

It's exactly that kind of speculation that has got me in trouble with orthodox Christians (to the extent i am in trouble - and believe me - i am), in fact.

love
helen

Top Bottom