Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Ya'll Really Think Flax Seed Oil Works Better than Clen and T3 for Fatloss?

curling

I got an email stating a bunch of facts and figures on why this stuff works so well. But do you think it is "better" than T3 and clen?

Are you kidding me? Flax seed oil is just oil from a plant and nothing more. It is not some magic potion. In fact it will get you fat if you use too much. T3 is a thyroid hormone that speeds your metabolism so if you eat the same amount of food as always and add t3 you will lose fat. So the answer to your question is no.

Man, dude I would but my email is not working right now. I think someone else should have it because it look like a flier elite fitness sends out.

Does anybody have it if you do, please post so we can discuss. I mean it did have some pretty compelling info.

I'm sure I have qa stack of them piled up to be deleted. Do you remember the title?

Bubba,

The title is something like "one of the best fat loss products." It was ad advertisment for Ligment(something like that) Flax Seed Oil.

Top Bottom