Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Women Fitness Competitors Juice or Natural?

but if you have vagina between your legs then you can comment and poke fun...

from what i have heard you don't so our 'talk' is irrelevant to females!

Faizakafez said:
but if you have vagina between your legs then you can comment and poke fun...

from what i have heard you don't so our 'talk' is irrelevant to females!

Right. In that forum...a vagina between your legs and one cycle under your belt means you know more than every male ever.

Which is fine, but you have to understand that when I work with IFBB women, I can't really afford to say "Someone with a vagina said this works" ...I have to actually produce results in real life.

(Note: The top womens pre-contest person, contest-prep person etc...in the IFBB and NPC...is ...a guy)

Women lose muscle after a cycle. Some get depressed too. Most gain fat.

That's what PCT is for, remember. At it's heart...it's something to help you keep gains from your cycle; not restore the HPTA...restoring the HPTA is the means to that end in men, and after a cycle we call it PCT. For women, it's likely a different means that needs to be followed...but it's still necessary. DO you follow the reasoning?

To argue that women don't need pct is to argue that they don't lose muscle after a cycle, and that's absurd.

Anthony Roberts said:
I won't comment on the women I work with, but I can say that I doubt more than a handful in the professional ranks don't juice or use something (IGF, whatever).

Yeah, my thoughts exactly... Dont think any really successful ones are natural --whether juice,clen, gh, whatever....

Anthony Roberts said:
Because "Steroids don't burn fat", "Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - doesn't aromatize" and "Clenbuterol works on different receptors than Ephedrine" is still passing for knowledge in the womens forum. Sorry if I'm left unimpressed.

I've actually suggested that they have a steroid forum just for women, and get some totally new mods for it...women who take (and admit to taking) steroids would be ideal, and there's none of them on the current staff. I don't see the situation as ideal for gathering knowledge on steroids in a forum where no female mods take, or admit to taking, the drugs in question.

thats precisely why I did not ask in the womems forum, I didn't feel for the whole song-and-dance.

william rand said:
thats precisely why I did not ask in the womems forum, I didn't feel for the whole song-and-dance.

I think there's a need for a womens steroid forum here. With all new (female) mods....drawn from somewhere else besides this site.

Top Bottom