Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Women Fitness Competitors Juice or Natural?

I won't comment on the women I work with, but I can say that I doubt more than a handful in the professional ranks don't juice or use something (IGF, whatever). I would think I have more fingers on one hand than (current) professional IFBB women who don't use anything and never have.

Faizakafez said:

Ouch.
Anything over 10mgs is asking for sides.
*Not saying it doesn't happen though.
The sad fact is most women dont need much if anything.
Following a strict diet and exercize program can get you there.
But, like most of us in this forum, it is easier to "supplement" then put in all the hard work.

slat1 said:
Ouch.
Anything over 10mgs is asking for sides.
*Not saying it doesn't happen though.
The sad fact is most women dont need much if anything.
Following a strict diet and exercize program can get you there.
But, like most of us in this forum, it is easier to "supplement" then put in all the hard work.

of course...

I know 'normal girls' i.e just regular gym girls on 10 mg of Anavar - oxandrolone - like its nothing...

Faizakafez said:
of course...

I know 'normal girls' i.e just regular gym girls on 10 mg of Anavar - oxandrolone - like its nothing...

Yup.
I know a girl who started working with and IFBB Pro on her diet.
The girl was using WAY more AAS then the pro was!
I guess I am just old. My theory is the least amount possible to each the desired results!

slat1 said:
Yup.
I know a girl who started working with and IFBB Pro on her diet.
The girl was using WAY more anabolic androgenic steroids then the pro was!
I guess I am just old. My theory is the least amount possible to each the desired results!

Thats a good point

I knew a frined who found and iffb trainer online and used her for diet and training and cycle advice...

his first cycle
was 1500 grams of test and 1000 tren and 700 winny ew...with nolva for pct only its weird..

more is not always better

Faizakafez said:
of course...

I am assuming this is 10-20mg/daily and for how long can they run this (ie 6-8weeks)?
also what would be the pct?
thanks in advance.

william rand said:
I am assuming this is 10-20mg/daily and for how long can they run this (ie 6-8weeks)?
also what would be the PCT - post cycle therapy - ?
thanks in advance.

Most girls that i know ran it for 8 weeks at 5 -10 mg ed

but some quit early because of joint pain

women dont need pct

I believe women need PCT, actually. Lethargy, depression, fat gain, muscle loss, etc...all follow cessation of a cycle in women, not just men.

Top Bottom