Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Women Fitness Competitors Juice or Natural?

Anthony Roberts said:
I believe women need PCT - post cycle therapy - , actually. Lethargy, depression, fat gain, muscle loss, etc...all follow cessation of a cycle in women, not just men.

so what would be the PCT for the following cycle:
8 weeks at 5 -10 mg ed

Yes they do. They lose muscle after their cycle is over. They need to do something to combat that. It's the same thing men try to avoid after a cycle...they just have a different hormonal system, in part.

ok so these women that you know that have used anavar at the above mentioned doses, are there any sides?
at this low dosage will there be any affect on libido?

Anthony Roberts said:
Yes they do. They lose muscle after their cycle is over. They need to do something to combat that. It's the same thing men try to avoid after a cycle...they just have a different hormonal system, in part.

why not create a poll in the womens forum and ask the competitors in there?

do they need it sure!...

can they do without sure!

who wins no one!

so no one use it.. thus they dont need it!

william rand said:
ok so these women that you know that have used anavar at the above mentioned doses, are there any sides?
at this low dosage will there be any affect on libido?

enlarged clit

joint paint

senstive clit increase in sex drive

5-10mg is not a low dose for females its the 'norm' 5 would be on the lower side perhaps

Faizakafez said:
why not create a poll in the womens forum and ask the competitors in there?

Because "Steroids don't burn fat", "Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - doesn't aromatize" and "Clenbuterol works on different receptors than Ephedrine" is still passing for knowledge in the womens forum. Sorry if I'm left unimpressed.

I've actually suggested that they have a steroid forum just for women, and get some totally new mods for it...women who take (and admit to taking) steroids would be ideal, and there's none of them on the current staff. I don't see the situation as ideal for gathering knowledge on steroids in a forum where no female mods take, or admit to taking, the drugs in question.

Top Bottom