Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do women find men in wife beaters attractive?

i thought it referred to italian men with spaghetti stains on the front...

i know that's a stereotype but that's what i heard.

Last edited:
Big Wiggs & GLP

hey fellas..........how is it that only Mexican men were know to wear these shirts? that's a little too stereotypical there, and actually kinda ignorant........there's been some hillbilly rednecks known to wear these too.........what's up with that?

yeah, I hear ya bro, but it was more specifically "wife beaters" right? I'm just sayin' why single out the brown guys.........yeah, I'm brown, that's why I'm kinda takin' this personal, but still..........like only Mexican guys beat their wives..........thats silly

actually i always pictured the fat white guys with potato chip remnants and ketchup stains on the front. the guy who can rest the remote on his stomach while hes waiting for his turkey pot pie to be fixed by his wife and if she burns it.....here comes the naming portion of the shirt. she gets a whoopin. that was my mental picture.

i see alot of people wearing them. brothas, vatos, wetos, even bruce lee would wear em. noone is safe from the wife beater phenomenon. LOL

I agree with Wodin..Wifebeaters are for skinny punks..and thats all i ever see wear then anyways

PsychoSkitz said:
I prefer basketball jersey's.

Girls don't find anything more attractive than me in a Manute Bol jersey ;)

ahhh....yes the ol' Heat herdsman.....he was like 7 ft 7....that boy was huge.....his sister was like 6ft 10 or something....that jersey gots to be LONG....

Top Bottom