Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do women find men in wife beaters attractive?

if the guy is thick...im willing to bet he could wear a sports bra and ladies would check him out.

the little nsync boys that like to wear them by tucking them into their boxers which hang out from under their extra big shorts which cover their nonexistent legs......i doubt chicks really like that. unless they are 16 or dont like real men. :eek:

theres skinny kiddies in wifebeaters, backwards hats and gold chains all over this shithole where i live.

Before I go to work I must say one offensive thing! Only if the chick is mexican:D :D I dont know but I wear wifebeaters all the fucking time. Or use to, They are cheap good for yard work and you look buff in them. I have had many girls yell at me in them but there was probably many more who did not say shit except to there friend like "Look at that asshole he thinks he is hot shit":cool: I will only wear them when I am looking good/OR when it is hot out.
I have heard more mexicans jokes than I care to say wearing them by my friends.:D They are probaby tacky but who gives a fuck?

They are the white Hanes tank tops you wear under a dress shirt. They are called wife beaters because Mexican men were known for wearing them and in a angry or drunken state they would hit or beat their wives.

Wife beaters are the punk-ass boy band, glam-fool wanna be shirt of the decade.

I don't care what he wears....but if it looks like he's trying to make a fashoin statement or planned his out fit to go to the gym....it just looks retarded.....a like a guy who throws on anything that "looks" semi clean:)

Top Bottom