Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do not click if dieting:)

Japanese machine

i just ate:

1 - 725gram box of Captain Crunch
1/2 - pint of chocolate chip ice cream (fat free)
3 - plain bagels with fat free cream cheese and strawberry jam.
2 - tall glass of fat free milk.

This is meal one. There are 6 more....:D

Can anyone guess what diet im coming off:D (fat free is key):D

Good Day:D

georgie24 said:
i hope you took in ample ala b4 that meal:)

no worries sir, i took 1gram in between each item.
anyway; meal 2:

Other half of ice cream pint.
2 bagels with fat free turkey and cheese.
2 french bageuttes (sp?) fat free.
1 box of 500gm Miniwheats.
3 tall glasses of fat free milk.

totals for the day: Who the fuck cares im coming off DNP:D just want to hit 8000 cals for today.

btw im leaner now that i am in my avatar:D

5 more to go. Sushi anyone??:D

What you hate me? don't worry, i don't blame you:)

Good day:D

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

ThePolishHammer said:
What does the B4 do?

he just used it as an abbreviation fo "before" its not a supp er anything.

Mack- You can shake my hand whenever you want, just reach between you legs and go "nuts". And a question should always contain a "question mark" at the end.")

Slim-, im usually weak on the appetite side, but since my body was 100% depleted of glucose, the food is just replenishing my glycogen stores; liver, muscle, and all. i still have about 25% of dnp left in me; hence some heat after meals, so that in itself is doing alot of cal burning.

i just ate

Homemade sushi rolls. How many you ask? i lost count, but definately over 1000 cals.:) tall glass os fat free milk w/protein shake mixed in.

fuck im seriously starting to get full though, i think i over did the glutenous rice, lol.

anyways im eating like this for 3 days straight, by then my T levels should be in check, then its back to tuna, oats, and chicken breasts. I gotta tell ya, this is a big reward for me; i havent eaten any junk/binge food in the past 2 years. I deserve this:D

Thats one helluva lot of calories...
I thought I was eating a shit load... you put me to shame...
:)

Forgive my stupidity but if you were trying to drop a little weight why would you eat so many cals? I understand eating 600 g of carbs for 3 days, but why over 4,000 cals? What was your DNP run like anyhow (mg.. days.)?

Top Bottom