Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I have the right to be uneasy/ and or upset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RachelEFC

Here's the situation. Some of you know I was dating Tim, my photographer. Tim loves to get along with everybody and everybody loves him. He has a ton of friends, most of which are much younger than he (as am I). About a month or so ago I invited Tim to stop by for a drink on a Friday when I was out with some work people. I'm still relatively new, have been there since Feb. The CEO's son happened to be out that day, I don't know him well, he's 22, talks a lot, and has gotten himself into some trouble in our company but still works there. We have about 150 employees. Well Tim hit it off with him, they exchanged phone numbers, and have talked a bit. Now they are out for drinks? Kyle, the CEO's son tried to get me to go out when I was at the gym earlier, and then after, and I said nah, I'm going home and going for a run I won't have tim. (wouldn't have anyway). So he calls Tim? And Tim accepts?

I'm concerned for a few reasons. Tim is the spin instructor at one of my gyms, and goes in there and talks about me all the time. He has no filter to his mouth, he talks way too much about personal things, and I don't need the gym peeps knowing my business. Now he's talking to somebody else that's involved in my other "domain" so to speak. It sucks!

I just don't see the point.

Last edited:
No offense, but you ever heard the term don't shit where you eat? I hope things work out, but fuck this Tim guy if he can't keep his mouth shut about you.

Smurfy said:
i think they're geigh for each other, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Tim does act quite a bit gay sometimes. I like to think it's the artistic side in him but I hate it.

Choose: Being with tim and having the possibility of him talking about you to the CEO son.
Or dumping Tim and having peace of mind in your other domain.
Because if you try to tell him who he can or cant be friends with its not going to work.

RachelEFC said:
Tim does act quite a bit gay sometimes. I like to think it's the artistic side in him but I hate it.
I dont know, but when you said they "hit it off" that just screams geigh to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom