Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do girls like bodybuilders ?

I had gotten a hernia and lost about 20lbs. I hadn'e been home since I lost the weight but when my freinds mom saw me she said I looked better smaller. Hell I was only up to 186 before.
But on the other side I allways get my buddys wife's saying shit like " let me se your abs " "flex" Take your shirts off" I take all them as complements and I don't dare flirt back.

Back in the day my phrase was, "Give them to me Big and DUMB!" LOL!!!

Now that I am no longer a bubbleheaded little flaky 19 year old (no offense to the 19 yr old board members), my tastes have changed.

The two men I have dated since ex - NEITHER had seen the inside of a gym - EVER and I had thing for them just the same. It is about more than just a six pack for me.

HOWEVER, if I see two guys in the grocery store, one guy who is average guy (or even below average guy) and one dude who OBVIOUSLY know that you DO NOT use the squat rack for bicep curls - all other things being equal (nice guy w/a brain and assets) I would be ALL OVER BIG GUY LIKE WHITE ON RICE. At this point in my life I would not have time to explain why I choose to eat this and NOT that, why I WANT to train and why my arms are bigger than most average guys. That and the fact that watching massive pecs bounce when they flex or running my tongue over amazing quads or grabbing onto lats like my life depended on it......ok, I need to go clean something to alleviate a little frustration - LOL

BM,

What in the hell happened to raw sex appeal? Did you loose interest in that??? Please tell me you aren't going to give that fabulous body to some weiner womper who doesn't even bench his own weight!!! That is just not fair. :p

HEHEhehheheheeee

Relax.......Like I said the guys I dated (past tense).

I have my eye on an AMAZING MAN. Tall, dark, handsome, smart, genuine, honest, decent, caring.....maybe all that I have ever dreamed of. But, I have learned to take it easy. He is such a decent man that I want to take the time to make sure that I don't hurt him.

Oh yea, and did I mention that he is about 6'4", 240# (or so) w/a 32" waist? Holy Mother of GOD.....It will take a tremendous amount of self control not to fuck his brains out until I am sure that I can give him EVERYTHING I've got......he deserves NOTHING LESS.

I'm still a little fucked up from the ex (I can admit to it) and all that childhood BS. I want to take it slow and make sure that I don't blow what could quite probably be the most amazing thing - EVER.

BM,

That is so good to hear!!! I can only wish the best for you. I hope that works out with your current squeeze, he sounds like a badass. ;) I understand how you want to take it slow, a little time will help things a lot. Good luck holding yourself back from temptation.

p.s. It's ok to give in sometimes...heh heh:p

Thanx Jm -

If there is one word to describe this guy....it is DEFINITELY "BADASS" hehehhehehee.

There is much to consider for us both. We both have children and ex's. There is a bit of distance. (Not HYUGE...but still) He has been a true friend. Lending and ear, giving counsel when everyone else was soooo sick of hearing me whine, calming me down and pointing me in the proper direction when I was consumed with hate and fear, listening to me bitch and moan about other dudes, making me feel like I was above it all......never ONCE even hinting about sex.

As soon as most guys hear "Divorcee" all they think about is the pussy. I swear, it annoys the shit out of me. I am not saying that I mind AT ALL that men find me sexually attractive (FUCK, I WOULD NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT!), but when they chat w/me and see that I am so much more than just THAT....take into consideration what I have been through and the fact that I have children, y'know? If pussy is all that you are interested in, turn around and walk away.....MY FEELINGS WILL NOT GET HURT. But for God's sake, DO NOT come off like you care about me and those that are in my life (my girls) if all you want is sex - IT AIN'T HAPPENIN'!

TheSalami said:
it hurts when girls hug me.

TheSalami...here...

*very gentle hug* :)

i am in love with a skinny man :D

(of course i think fat ones are cute too...well so are bodybuilders ;))

i guess - re: topic - you have to find women who don't care what you look like...so that if you are obsessed with appearance they don't give a - right??? Kinda ironic but there it is, i guess...

love
helen
xxxxx

:)

who the hell cares? i mean, if you do this cuz your hoping to get girls then you are in it for the wrong reason. i couldnt care less if the girls like me or not...if they go "ew thats disgusting" i take that as a major compliment.

its the same for us guys as it is for girls. everytime there is a pic posted of a female bodybuilder, who is big and freaky the guys starts talking out theire ass about how ugly it is. most girls feel the same when looking at guys that size.

i prefer finding a girl that respects me for who i am, and who wont try to stop me from doing what i love. train, to get big.

peace and bacon grease im gonna go watch "ghost"

why do some girls like guys who go to the gym, but not too much?!?!

so if i lifted once a week thats good, but more and thats bad :confused:

and they (at my age) seem to like the 'defined skin and bone' look where a dude in a wifebeater is very cut but not big.

i dont care. i just wanna hit my target weight, start cutting and hopefully ill be bigger than i was and ill lose this damned fat!

I think you are too concerned with the aesthetics of how other people perceive you, this is bad

Have you ever seen a skinny little ugly wireframe man walking around with a hot chic?

There are girls for all extremes

Top Bottom