Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do girls even like nice guys or they like getting treated like shit?

saint808 said:
i sent my last girlfriend 5 dozen roses... 1 for each day i was out of town... she broke up with me while i was out of town... so i am a lil bitter on the subject... if i had pimpslapper her maybe we'd still be together

She was stupid for letting you get away. Don't let her change who you are.

FarBeyondDriven I agree with you. Girls definatley want the chase, but how long shoudl you keep them chasing?

I guess it is best to keep girls on their toes, so they really appreciate what they have and not to let go. This is alot easier said than done. At least for me. Sorry guys I admitt I get whipped eventually
:(

PHATchik said:

She was stupid for letting you get away. Don't let her change who you are.

i was stupid for sending her roses... should have sent her a fist to the jaw

MaGilicuti said:

cus those guys sell the girls and fuck the girls that hurt the nice guys if you think about it...

No ur very wong, maybe pimps do so, but not the others i mentioned, all im saying is that no one has the better hand here both women and men fuck up, Plz dont you dare tell me , that men are always victims of crazy bitchy-ness, because trust me women go through the same ammount of shit , maybe from your own experiences women always hurt you , but im sure many girls out there feel the same about a certain guy , Were both players in this game of heartache and true love, so i seriously want to stop hearing about how some bitch did this and some asshole did that , its NEVERENDING!

Do girls even like nice guys or they like getting treated like shit?

Of course we like nice guys, you silly boys!! We gush over such silly stuff that you darling boys will do!! Unfortunately, my first boyfriend did treat behave badly, but he was older and super charming and I believed that he would change for me. I have met many wonderful, super nice men in my life. They were the ones who had nice, healthy relationships or were guys that I knew were not totally right for me. I'm very much looking to get myself a wonderful, nice man. But you nice boys need to promise to be nice guys when you go out, don't act macho and stuff in front of yer boys!! You just might miss a chance at a very nice girl!!

You women are so full of shit, you love the guys who treat you like shit so you have a CHALLENGE or some other illogical garbage like that...FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!

lol

Top Bottom