Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do chicks like it when

DIVISION said:
Wrong approach, StrykSter...

With that type of question you will get these scenarios:

The women you DON'T want to answer this will come out in droves.

-or-

The women you REALLY want to answer this will hide in the shadows, because they are fearful of looking like whores.

Come with something better, holmes.

DIV

:chomp:
Totally agree!
:)

Okay I will answer this one.....yes I do like it....BUT i have to be really turned on or it does nothing for me but bug me

i have found most girls i have done it to....we have to really be getting into each other and turned on alot at teh time for her to enjoy it. or it just seems to bug her. but when she likes it, it's like a rabbit on crack when she's getting off, i love it!!! :p

Little secret - They also like to be pistol whipped. Shhhhh! Try it...

DIVISION said:
You come off like a horny teenager who needs to get laid.

Don't act desperate bro......women hate that.

DIV

True.

Also I've found that by acting as if you're not interested in them gets them all even more crazy and wanting you even more.

Growth&Courage said:
True.

Also I've found that by acting as if you're not interested in them gets them all even more crazy and wanting you even more.

Exactly.....and that's how I act all the time.....

Not always as strategy though, mainly because I'm just not attracted to many of the women that choose to flirt with me. I attract the blonde, tan, blye-eyed types....and that just ain't my flavor.

DIV

Top Bottom