Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dissapionted with my results

It's been four weeks since I started 500mg a week of ICN Enanthate and so far I'm up 15lbs. Even though it's not all lean muscle, most of it is along with a little fat increase. I'm also taking 1mg of armidex ed and 2 gallons of water a day to make sure I keep as much of the water weight down as possible. My strength has increased every week, but when I look in the mirror I too am not satisfied. So far this has been my fourth cycle and by far the best. ICN is the shiznit!!

f4209211, i replied to one of your other posts, im in the same boat brother, ive been doing 375mg sust for over 5 weeks and am only up 10pds, this week and for the next 3 weeks i am upping it to 500mg, in all honesty i expected more, my weight hasn't changed now for about a week, the scales say im up 10pds, but i can't see it.

NZkiwi said:
f4209211, i replied to one of your other posts, im in the same boat brother, ive been doing 375mg sust for over 5 weeks and am only up 10pds, this week and for the next 3 weeks i am upping it to 500mg, in all honesty i expected more, my weight hasn't changed now for about a week, the scales say im up 10pds, but i can't see it.

The exact same shit is happening to me too bro. I'm stuck at 211 for about a week now but in my strength is a little up. But to be honest i too expected more. Everyone else says i'm a little bigger but the amazing stories that you read about guys and the dreams that you have of becoming a super human are merely dreams. One of the things i truly learned from this experience is not to believe everything you read.

I don't know how people never get off steriods, i can't wait to get off mine. 4 weeks in another 5 to go. I'm tired of constantly eating for one thing. I don't know, how those pros do it.

i thought 20pds maybe more if i ate right, trained hard and got plenty of rest, ive got 3.5 - 4 weks left, im hoping to see some more gains, next time i will use 500mg all the way through, and use deca @ 300 -400 mg as well.

Well f4209211 are you asking for help?

Whats your routine look like?
Diet and rest.. How does your post wo diet look?

I easily overtrain and when I get to the 'strong' portion of the cycle I drop a day and got to 3 a week.

Honestly 11 lean pounds with little fat is fucking good in 5 weeks bro. You will see the biggest dif when you diet at the end. I looked way bigger at 225 than at 252(peak bloat)..

Spectre said:
Well f4209211 are you asking for help?

Whats your routine look like?
Diet and rest.. How does your post wo diet look?

I easily overtrain and when I get to the 'strong' portion of the cycle I drop a day and got to 3 a week.

Honestly 11 lean pounds with little fat is fucking good in 5 weeks bro. You will see the biggest dif when you diet at the end. I looked way bigger at 225 than at 252(peak bloat)..

I think your'e probably right. I'm getting big but the bloat is concealing the gains. The defination is not there and that could be misleading. I train only 3 days in a week. I never less than 6 and more than 10 sets per body part. These are heavy sets to failure after warm up. I'm eating more than i have ever eaten and sleeping at least 9-10 hrs a day. I know i'm dialing things quite good and every gym session i break some kind of personal strength record.

After 9 week of SUS i will take Clen for 2 weeks on, 2 off and then Clomid for 3 weeks and then another 2 weeks clen cycle. At end of it, i'll truly asses the result of my cycle. I started at 200 at around 13% BF and if i'm around 210 at 10% BF. i'll be quite pleased. Otherwise, wait for another 8-10 weeks and go back to the drawing board.

Yeah I could relate to all your stories about not trusting the mirror because it is misleading due to bloat during cycle. Hey f91975397 (lol) how tall are u, we have similar stats and I am starting my 2nd cycle of enanthate 400/wk in the next week hoping for the same post cycle weight/bf as you...

All this talk about weight gain and being "on" has got me excited!:p

SuKY_GeNeTiCs said:
Yeah I could relate to all your stories about not trusting the mirror because it is misleading due to bloat during cycle. Hey f91975397 (lol) how tall are u, we have similar stats and I am starting my 2nd cycle of enanthate 400/wk in the next week hoping for the same post cycle weight/bf as you...

All this talk about weight gain and being "on" has got me excited!:p

I'm 5'10'. good luck with your cycle. I can't wait to get off mine.

Hmm

The real question is ...

What is your daily diet like?

What is your training like?

I would bet alot of money you are not eating enough. Let loose, eat a bunch get alittle fat and put on those pounds

Shoot for 2 X bodyweight in protein a day, closer to 400-500,

Alot of carbs, Complex all day, except post workout

Add in some EFA's, a few steaks, and about 5-6 whole eggs every day.

60-80grams protein, 100grams of simple sugars post workout as well.

Also 500mgs isnt very much considering we can produce around 300mgs on a weekly basis, Up the dose, to 3 amps a week, m-w-f

That is what I think.

Top Bottom