Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discussion: reversing estrogen fatty deposits from a past mismanaged cycle?

PS: about his deposits:

he has fatty deposits around the gut, hips, and lower buttox that he just did NOT have before like a layer or pattern of fat that totally seems different from the rest of his physique which is muscular and developed........

out of place if you will.........

he test level are very well, so no hormal issues at present

just past damage

1. Diet
2. Arimidex
3. Cardio -HIIT style
4. Keep insulin low
5. Maybe some winny...

possibly add some yohimbine hcl and perhaps even a low dose of nolva, say 20mg/day.

got this form Jboldman at www.cuttingedgemuscle.com

well, the kind of fat you are describing is both characteristic of female and male fat distribution. It is really going to be a combination of diet and cardio with perhaps the addition of an alpha2 antagonist yohimbine hcl for those stubborn fat deposits. i have included an interesting read on YHCL. Note that yohimbine is potentiated with exercise and totally blunted by a meal. It is also synergistic with caffeine.

jb

=================
Eur J Clin Invest. 1988 Dec;18(6):587-94. Related Articles, Links

Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers.

Galitzky J, Taouis M, Berlan M, Riviere D, Garrigues M, Lafontan M.

Laboratoire de Pharmacologie Clinique et Medicale, Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France.

Investigations were carried out to analyse the interactions of alpha 2-antagonists (yohimbine, idazoxan, SK & F-86,466) with human fat cell alpha 2-adrenoceptors. All the alpha 2-antagonists enhanced the lipolytic potencies of epinephrine with an order of potency: yohimbine greater than idazoxan greater than SK & F-86,466; the same order was also found in 3H-yohimbine competition studies on human fat cell membranes. The most potent agent, yohimbine, was administered orally in humans to define the conditions of appearance and the time-course of a putative lipid-mobilizing action. Oral yohimbine administration (0.2 mg kg-1) elevated plasma glycerol and non-esterified fatty acids in fasting healthy subjects without significant action on heart rate or blood pressure during the time-course of the experiment. The lipid-mobilizing action of yohimbine was reinforced during physical exercise, completely suppressed after a meal and partially blocked by administration of propranolol (0.5 mg kg-1; 60 min before yohimbine). Plasma norepinephrine concentrations were increased (40-50%) after oral yohimbine administration. The rise in plasma catecholamine concentration elicited by yohimbine was not modified by propranolol treatment. The lipid-mobilizing effect of yohimbine could be attributable to: (i) the increase in synaptic norepinephrine with a resultant increment in lipolysis by beta-adrenergic agonism; (ii) a decrease in alpha 2-adrenoceptor stimulation of human fat cell alpha 2-adrenoceptors; (iii) a blockade of presynaptic alpha 2-adrenoceptors. The use of highly selective alpha 2-antagonists will allow investigations into alpha 2-adrenoceptors, which may represent a novel locus for pharmacological intervention in lipid-mobilization strategies.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

Morning cardio of high intensity with sprints - 25 to 45 minutes 3 or 4 days per week.

Low carb high protein diet (example) : breakfast - 4 eggs and an apple, mid morning - protein bar with 30 grams protein, lunch salad and 2 hamburger patties, mid day some low fat milk, dinner salmon or other fish and salad and 1 cup of watermelon, before bed protein shake. No breads or cereals.

AF's yohimburn applied to fatty area in the morning before cardio.

Weight train 4 days per week - 1 hour, 20-40 sets. Use progressive poundages - try to lift something heavier each week.

Do this for 12-16 weeks, then take 4-8 weeks off from the intensity to eat more normally and work out without trying for progressive poundages . Then redo the program.

This took me from 185 to 220, from 18% BF to 9% in a few months. My weight has since fluctuated from 205-220, and BF from 9%-12% off an on depending on how I train and eat. My lifts went from a falt bench of 220 max to one of 365 this last summer, straight leg deadlifts from not being able to do it to 365 for a set of 7.

During the winter I eat normally and enjoy more carbs with the holiday meals. In the summer I follow it very strictly. I am middle aged.

Exercise, in particular cardio (aerobic). "Running" may be the most effective/fastest way to remove fat.

exercise might also have an inducing effect on the 2-hydroxylation pathway of estradiol metabolism, which is likely to lead to decreased bioavailability at estrogen target tissues

OMEGA said:

any recomendation for a 200 pound male around 24?

Mike PT thanks for the info

bump for more.......

sorry bro, i didn't see this...

as muscleup stated, 0.5mg eod is a good start, but i'd bump that to 0.5mg ed if he didn't see anything noticible in a few weeks. do that until he's where he wants to be, which is not indefinitely. no need at 24 imo.

good luck bro.

again diet, cardio and weights..

when i want to lose fat and lots of it i really keep carbs low especially pre and post workout.. i know that really hinders muscle gains or even leads to muscle losss but i really really helps me lose the FAT.

the idea is that lifting and cardio will get you in a fat burning mode and you can stay there longer by not taking in carbs b4 or after the workout..

after a grueling workout you body will absorb a good amount of protein even if there are no carbs...

also sorry for the lack of studies but i am pretty sure that when protein gets turned into sugar via glucogenesis it uses fat to make the chemical transition.. not sure how much more fat that will burn or if just limiting carbs after the workout helps.. but i know this really really works for me and i can drop fat very quickly this way so long as i keep protein at 2x my body weight.. and then having most of my cals come from good fats...

good luck..

i also think yohimbe (Sp) is the way to go too.. eca only helps me with appetite supression and energy to workout while on low cals...

Top Bottom