Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discharge from the Marine Corps?

If it goes ANY further request JAG representation. It will help it not to be worse than it has to, and because of the way it's been handled so far you'll likely get out of most punishment. Amnesty? Sounds like an internal sweep.

As an MP myself, I can tell you GO TALK TO LEGAL THE OFFICE if you haven't already. Its their job to look out for you, regardless of what youve done.

Its all going to be dependent on what youve said so far. The USMC has a zero tolerance policy on drugs, yes that includes AAS. However, you havent tested positive for anything have you? Until you do they have zero proof you have done any of the gear, you were just holding it for someone :verygood:

As an MP myself, I can tell you GO TALK TO LEGAL THE OFFICE if you haven't already. Its their job to look out for you, regardless of what youve done.

Its all going to be dependent on what youve said so far. The USMC has a zero tolerance policy on drugs, yes that includes AAS. However, you havent tested positive for anything have you? Until you do they have zero proof you have done any of the gear, you were just holding it for someone :verygood:

agree..

with downsizing... you might get out with a general instead of a dishonorable discharge..

good luck..

The worst you should get is a "general discharge, under unhonorable conditions". Shouldn't see any brig time. After that, you could face criminal charges outside of the corps.

I know 2 guys that were popped and this is what happened to both.

I know nothing about the law so take this with a grain of salt (sodium free)

Goodluck seeking legal counsil. They're supposed to be on your side, but.....most are jabrones

Troops get fucked 2x while politicians do 100 times the damage to our country while doing 100 times worse of a crime and get a slap on the hand AND STILL GET TO KEEP THEIR PENSION!

I HATE POLITICIANS!!!

My captain told me they have not heard back from Regiment yet but I was just wondering if anyone's had or known of a similar experience?

Bro, I was in the Marines on ship and someone snitched me out and my command did a health and comfort and they found 4 bottles of test and 500 dianabol.

A Marine on ship can't refuse NJP and my FS sent me to Battalion NJP quick and I got busted down and lost a lot of my money.

Good news though when we got back to Lejeune I went to see the Regimental commander and he asked if I wanted to stay in and I told him that i did and he moved me to another unit.

What I have learned is to never trust your fellow Marines with that info cause they will snitch you out quick.

In your case i would have not trusted any amnesty period just cause I know the Marine Corps can never be trusted when you hear that as I have see too many Marines get NJP for that.

In your case I would quickly go to LSSS and speak to a lawyer.

The Marines are not downsizing and to be honest with you you have a chance of staying in.

Semper Fi

exactly. you would already be in there. you may not think so but there not gonna frown near as hard on you for this as they would if u got caught with some other illicit drugs. its exactly what he said its up to your command. just do what your told and everything should work out fine

Top Bottom