Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

disappointing cycle/need help

casper

I haven't cycled in over a year and gained about 10 lbs off my last cycle. I have about three cycles under my belt. The first cycle I gained close to thirty pounds off of 400m/g of deca per week for eight weeks and 500m/g of sust for seven weeks. I had small half-ass cycles after that and took a year off to see how much my size would diminish. I held most of my weight. So i decided to use halo,sust-250 and equipose. five tabs of halo a day for five weeks, 750 m/g of sust a week for ten weeks, and 3cc's of maxigan for 14 weeks and i'm bridging equipose until i can get another cycle together. I felt I should have gained more what do you think? I need help with the doses of my next cycle. I felt my receptors where clean. I don't want to abuse my next dosage so how much should i use. I was thinking of using the following:t200 or test cyp, hellas deca. any sugestions would be helpful. I didn't vary my diet, sleeping or training from previous cycles. Need help don't want abuse the stuff.

Thanks

Casper

These are the other products i can get, money is know object

ara-test
nor200
tokkyo products
primo
omnadren
primotetin 250

Most guys gain more weight on their first cycle than any other. If you gained 30lbs off a cycle of 500mg/wk Sust and 400mg/wk Deca, you can't expect to gain the same amount off those dosages every cycle after. Your body just wont respond to it the same way. If you want to keep gaining big you have to keep bumping up the dosage every cycle. If we could all gain 30lbs using the same cycle over and over again we would all be 400lb monsters, but that just aint gonna happen.

i would do this........

wks--d-bol----anavar----test----eq---primo----*winny*
1-----35mgs---------------750----300----------------------
2-----35mgs---------------750----300----------------------
3-----35mgs---------------750----300----------------------
4-----35mgs---------------750----300----------------------
5------------------35mgs-750-----300-----------------------
6-----------------35mgs--750-----300-----------------------
7-----------------35mgs--750-----300-----------------------
8-----------------35mgs--750-----300-----------------------
9----------------------------------300---300----*50eod
10--------------------------------300---300-----*50eod
11---------------------------------300---300-----*50eod
12---------------------------------300---300-----*50eod
13-------------------------------------------300-----------
14-------------------------------------------300----------

**DONT HAVE TO TAKE WINNY IN THIS CYCLE**this is not your first cycle right?if not try this........

Last edited:
Top Bottom