Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dirty~D~'s journey to recovery - first 90 days

It's a good thing today is a scheduled day off. Some f**ker at work got me sick. Next time he wants to come cough in my office I'm knocking his teeth down his throat and canceling my contract. I'm home and about to take a very long nap with my dog. :(

Night off: Chowing down on spaghetti squash and meatloaf; going tanning in a few minutes. After that, hopefully I can catch some of the track & field Olympics trials results on TV. :) Life is good.

Tonight almost resulted in pukage during lunges. I upped my reps on squats, but kept the weight as is. Deads to the floor... yeah I upped the weight and the number of sets. THEN I did those damn lunges until I almost puked. That wasn't good enough though so I did step ups until I couldn't lift my leg to the bench. One of the trainers saw me eyeballing the ramp that leads out of the gym and felt it necessary to yell out "Don't be a pussy, use the stairs!" LOL! Suck it up, right? ;) KILLED THAT SHIT ROYALLY!! Walking around getting my pwo meal put together made me feel like I was going to hurl. What a wonderful feeling. I'm going to fall into bed now. Hopefully I'm able to get out in the morning. :worried:

Good job!! I did legs yesterday as well and for some reason my legs were all shaky but I just plowed through it.

drsketch said:
Good job!! I did legs yesterday as well and for some reason my legs were all shaky but I just plowed through it.

On my way to the gym last night I felt drained from this cold thingy that's bugging me, but once I got warmed up I was fine. Now that I'm sitting here drinking my coffee I keep telling myself I could have done two more sets of squats easy. My quads aren't stiff enough. Next time I'm going until I can't stand up in the rack. Doing front squats helps me push myself harder cause I know that when my legs fail I can just drop the bar forward.

Have I mentioned that it feels OUTFUCKINGSTANDING to be back lifting?

KILL THAT SHIT!!

No lifting tonight. :( The gym closed at 6 and no one bothered to give me a heads up last night. I guess I'll just need to lift tomorrow. :)

Chowing down on a grilled chicken, spinach and cottage cheese salad... chasing it with a protein shake. YUMMY. :p

I'll need to update my journal when I get my computer at home fixed... damn XP crashage. Give me a day or two... I have priorities that are beyond fixing my puter. ;)

dirty~d~ said:
I'll need to update my journal when I get my computer at home fixed... damn XP crashage. Give me a day or two... I have priorities that are beyond fixing my puter. ;)

Double clicking your mouse isn't a reasonable excuse missy.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom