Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dieuretic

dsmega55

what would be the best herbal dieuretic on the market? i need to get ready to go to the beach and i have about 2 to 3 excess pounds of water weight that i CANNOT lose....

Taraxatone by Cytodyne is pretty good for dropping water weight. If you just want an individual herb, Green Tea is effective.
-Howl:toilet:

Wolfie 45 said:
Taraxatone by Cytodyne is pretty good for dropping water weight. If you just want an individual herb, Green Tea is effective.
-Howl:toilet:

I use a green tea extract/caffeine combo when I cut.

Dandelion Root

Dandelion, a mild herbal diuretic, has been shown to help prevent the body from retaining unwanted, excess water between the skin and muscle tissue, provide a rich source of valuable vitamins and minerals, protect the body from toxins, and even help support weight loss.

Urvi Urvsa, or however you say it is supposidly effective. I would just read the ingredients on the taratoxtone and then just find a generic version if I was you. Also the Hollywood diet is supposed to be good (yeah the 48 Hour diet thing). Apparently helps you lose around 10lbs (my guess all water ).

Hope this helps u.

You guys have missed the most important remedy of all. Drink 2 gallons of water a day and you'll see how your body reacts after a couple of days. You'll be extracting water like there's no tomorrow. On your beach day, quit drinking water 6pm the night before, you'll wake up on the morning dry as a wistle. Refrain from drinking the rest of the day and you'll remain dry as fuck. This will only work for a couple of days though or else your body will reverse and start storing water again..

It's just natural manipulation.. A pre-contest trick we all use....

Good luck.....

akrama said:
You guys have missed the most important remedy of all. Drink 2 gallons of water a day and you'll see how your body reacts after a couple of days. You'll be extracting water like there's no tomorrow. On your beach day, quit drinking water 6pm the night before, you'll wake up on the morning dry as a wistle. Refrain from drinking the rest of the day and you'll remain dry as fuck. This will only work for a couple of days though or else your body will reverse and start storing water again..

It's just natural manipulation.. A pre-contest trick we all use....

Good luck.....

I agree, I was just responding to the question that was asked about which herbal diuretic would be best.
-Howl

Top Bottom