Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieting questions.

HevensMovie

I'm currently 185 and arond 20% b/f and i'm planning on getting to 210-215 with under 10% b/f within the next THREE months.. I just had some questions about my diet. I've been lifting weights for about a year and I usually just eat what i like. but now im getting serious and I got my goals set. I wanted to know what are the best foods with lots of protien. second, i wanted to know what types of foods should i stay away from. third, What are the best foods for carbs, and little to moderate fat. I will be taking about 3 protien shakes a day. is there anything else i need to do 'clean up my diet'
thanks.

Protein rich (no order basics)
Lean beef
Lean ham
Eggs (sp Whites)
Lean Chicken
Tuna

Carbs complex carbs, good source are dark green veggies like broccoli lots of calcium and fiber. Oatmeal (not instant flavored thats packed w/ sugar) Usually the lighter colored carbs are higher on the glycemic index than the darker variety. I.e. Whole wheat bread is better than White bread ect...

Avoid Simple Carbs, such as whitebread and sugar (unless your going for the post workout spike)

Generally the more processed a food is the worse it is for you they almost always add sugars.

Fruits (natures candy) toted as being extremely healthy arn't exactly the BB best friend, most are basically sugar bombs pre-packaged by nature. We have other ways of meeting our vitamin needs now a days.

Dear Friend,

I would like to state a personal view: Goals need to be set and followed with hard work and persistence but Goals need to be reasonable.

I personally think that" 185lb at 20%bf and going from here to 210-215, under 10% bf, is NOT reasonable. Also, this, in my view, cannot be achieved without heavy use of drugs. (even then, it's very unlikely)
I would like to know if anyone disagrees.

The only way I've seen people achieve a significant muscle gain with an such a high rate of fat-loss, (in such a short amount of time), is with BodyOpus. (Dan Duchaine). But, certainly a 50lb gain of muscle that you are looking for is just not feasible, in my view.
Mr.X:cool:

I agree with Mr. X. You're asking for way too much. Your goal would be tough for most to accomplish in 3 years. But good luck.

dieting and gain all that mass ? :FRlol:
again, as it has been repeated, you can't suck and blow at the same time. Cut first, then bulk.

But @ 20%bf , I'd cut if I were you.
Um, personally, I have gained decent mass and lost fat at the same time, I'm 15, and that may be a factor.
Look at the training board, there is a thread with 105+ replies, or 1000 views about, read it, you might find that useful.

poster: me, blood_drinker

blood_drinker said:
dieting and gain all that mass ? :FRlol:
again, as it has been repeated, you can't suck and blow at the same time. Cut first, then bulk.

poster: me, blood_drinker

If you were here, I'd smack u. Who the fuck cuts then bulks? Ur a dumbass. Keep giving information, all mighty one:angel:

:rolleyes:

People that don't want to look like a piece of shit cut before bulking. Not everyone wants to look like a bloated roid-bag, and if they did they can go hang out on the anabolics discussion board.

MS said:
People that don't want to look like a piece of shit cut before bulking. Not everyone wants to look like a bloated roid-bag, and if they did they can go hang out on the anabolics discussion board.

You are right, I apologize. I guess I Just assume that he wants the same goal as I. My fault

Top Bottom