Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? Diet ?

D

Douglas7777

I am trying to get down to 9% BF from 19% BF. My goal is to achieve this within 13 weeks.

Here is what my diet looks like. Tell me what you think.
I am not on cycle. I am using AF's UFR kit. I take Glucorell before carb meals.

9:00 a.m.
Oatmeal
Half wheat Eng. Muffin w/ 1 tbsp of natural PB
FatFree Yogurt

11:30a.m.
2.8 oz. Tuna in water w/ 1 tsp of Light mayo
Medium Orange

2:30
Chicken Sausage link w/ Wheat bun

5:30
Post workout Shake

7:30
Chicken Breast
1/2 cup 2% milkfat cottage cheese

10:30
1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese.

Eating between 1600-1850 calories per day.
30-45 minutes of Cardio 6 days per week
Lifting 4 days per week.

Last edited:
If I were you I would definetley get some more lean proteins in there. Chicken,tuna and fish. You don't want to lose too much muscle while cutting.

dont know what you are specifically looking for but def need more protein and def need more green veggies

I agree with getting more chicken/tuna etc. in there also have you thought about whey protein shakes? I always have atleast 1 a day usually post workout. And I also noticed you have NO vegetables in your diet they are a must for mine.

You will lose weight on that diet but protein, as mentioned above is your friend, not in shakes but in real food, to jump start your diet, drop all the carbs, for a week, It sounds crazy, but it works,

Good luck, stay away from the cheese cake and Ice cream .

try to get at least 40-50 grams of protein every sitting.....not sure what you weigh, but thats at least 300 grams/day.

listen to solid, drop ALL carbs for a week.....trust me, i did it and lost 15 lbs of water and fat in 2 weeks.....maybe do a carb up on sunday.....however, this will be hard if you are lifting heavy 4 days a week.....even postWO carbs will bring you out of ketosis

caffeine will be your friend in this time of need for energy......

Thanks Fellas!

I'm not eating many veggies. I will add them.
I will bump the protein as well, and eliminate more carbs.
I will post my results in a couple weeks.
See you again at the plateau!

solidspine said:
You will lose weight on that diet but protein, as mentioned above is your friend, not in shakes but in real food, to jump start your diet, drop all the carbs, for a week, It sounds crazy, but it works,

After dropping carbs for a week do you go back to your normal intake? Do you gain it all right back? Seems interesting maybe I will give that a shot...

pitbullrocco said:
try to get at least 40-50 grams of protein every sitting.....not sure what you weigh, but thats at least 300 grams/day.

listen to solid, drop ALL carbs for a week.....trust me, i did it and lost 15 lbs of water and fat in 2 weeks.....maybe do a carb up on sunday.....however, this will be hard if you are lifting heavy 4 days a week.....even postWO carbs will bring you out of ketosis

caffeine will be your friend in this time of need for energy......

I am not on cycle so my body is really only going to absorb around 30-35g of protein per sitting.

I am going to diet really hard for the next two weeks (which is week 4 and 5 of cutting). I am 23yrs 224lbs. 19%BF. I will not exceed 1650 cals per day. I'm eating 6 meals per day (none exceed 320 calories) and no carbs after first 2 meals.

Top Bottom