Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet while ON Test Enanthate and Winstrol !

pumpitupmoo

Hey guys i need your advice on something
Ive read a few threads on here and the diet forums about different kinds of diet.

Ive recently posted a thread on a cycle i will be starting in the next month or so : http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/steroids-discussion-forum/here-goes-1st-cycle-591696.html

To sum up ill be using test enanthate and winstrol for an 8 week cycle
im 5'9" 220 lbs got re-tested for bf and im 16 % now :p

on my cycle id like to burn as much bf as possible while gaining a few LEAN pounds of muscle

im confused wether i should eat like a hrse 4000 cals a day like other threads might suggest or i should be able to maintain and gain a little mas on eating 2500 cals a day with clean food low fat low carbs high protein

I am no expert But I would start higher with the calories and work your way down.

My body usually adjust pretty quick. Give yourself some room to cut.

No don't eat like a horse if you are trying to cut. It won't work. Now that you may eat like a horse and gain muslce and maybe not gain too much fat is one thing, but if your goal is to loose as much fat as possible then cut cut cut the cals.....you'll still gain lean muscle, it's nearly impossible not to. Just not at the rate you would if you were bulking.

fighting hunger while trying to cut is a bitch but one way i combat it is by substituting 3 of my 6 meals per day with low cal. protein shakes (whey protein mixed with water)...good nutritional value for my purposes and keep me feeling full til it's actually meal time...but you can always snack on some ANPB or rice cakes throughout the day if you really need to have a snack

Eating low glycemic carbs such as veggies and brown rice for most of the day's meals would help a great deal during cutting phase. Take in your high glycemic carbs only post workout. This has been working for me I'm also at 16% and trying to aim for 9% to 10% bf. I've tried the keto diet also for a few weeks to cut bf and had good results while sticking to the diet. If I had the will power keto would be the way to go.

Top Bottom