Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet for lean mass

I am relatively new to the bodybuilding scene. I've just started an offseason program to put on as much muscle and a slittle fat as possible for a contest in April 2002. I'm all natural. Any suggestions from some experienced competetive bodybuilders on what has worked for you with diet (ratios) , cardio (how much) etc..
Thanks

I cant give you ratios nor would it do any good anyways....diet is SO individual...you have to play around w/ it a little and see what works for you and your body type...It takes time to get it down. If you are putting on mass....I would not worry to much about cardio....maybe a few days a week 30 minutes...in your off season, you should really focus on heavy training and a good diet! You should take in 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb....along w/ good complex carbs.....your amount of carbs is going to depend on your metabolism etc.....200 grams may be good for me but not enough for you....Try it and see how your body reacts.....keep a journal and write everything down.....so you can go back and see exactly what your diet consisted of at the time. Make sure you are consuming some good fats, plenty of water and a good multi-vitamin etc. I have found you really have to get to know your body and try different foods...training...and so on. You slowly develop a plan over time and go from there:)

Top Bottom