Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for an 8 pack - Along with katanadrol/test e

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Ok guys some stats first, I'm 5'10" 205lbs and ~10% BF.

I have eaten whatever I want my whole life and have always had a 6 pack. For some weird reason I stay cut no matter what I eat, but most likely its fast metabolism AND I dont eat enough to get fat anyway. Also probably have good genetics

Anyway Im looking to get stronger and shed some bodyfat towards the end of my test cycle. I will be throwing in Katanadrol for 4 weeks. Also might throw in a pre w/o.

I dont care about losing muscle mass, I just dont wanna lose strength. I am going to stick to a whole body routine, sort of like the 5x5, but more frequent than 3x a day since im on cycle.

With all this info, how important is my diet if im looking to cut? I feel like as long as I eat a little below maintenance, and d some cardio, then I willlose the fat, especially with 750mg test and katanadrol lol.

Also, from personal experience, do you guys like HIIT cardio, or 45 min walking for fat burning? Id rather get in shape so im probably gonna go with HIIT 3-4 times a week.

Well...I'll give you my thoughts..for what it's worth. :) I've always been told that diet is 80% of the equation so I'm thinking it would play a role, especially if you're looking to go sub 10%. The test e/ katandrol should help with that and maybe give you a little bit of lee way diet wise. I would vary the cardio...a couple HITT sessions a week is great for fat burning and if you have time, do a couple moderate intensity sessions as well. I'd at least track your calorie intake and macros so if things stall out, you have some idea of what to change.

Hey Bud, you're lucky with the genetics. Post up the diet, and then lets talk about killin you in the gym. Yeah the KDrol works. Promise.

Hey Bud, you're lucky with the genetics. Post up the diet, and then lets talk about killin you in the gym. Yeah the KDrol works. Promise.

Ok well my diet is not set in stone so i cant post a specific meal plan up. BUT i always have a lot of milk, PB, and meat.

My dinner is always healthy, meat, veggies, and a good complex carb source.

Im just not good when it comes to breakfast and lunch. I live back at home so it should be easy for me to follow something. If I had to come up with something Id say

Breakfast: 3 eggs, 2 pieces ww toast, 2 cups milk - 740/42
Snack - 6oz meat, 1 cup milk - 270/40
Lunch: 2 pieces ww toast, 2 cans tuna - 460/52
Snack: 2 cups milk, 30g whey, 1/2 cup oats, banana - 800/50
Dinner: Meat, veggies, complex carb, 600/50
Before bed: 1 cup cottage cheese - 180/28

total calories/protein - 3050/262

Ok well my diet is not set in stone so i cant post a specific meal plan up. BUT i always have a lot of milk, PB, and meat.

My dinner is always healthy, meat, veggies, and a good complex carb source.

Im just not good when it comes to breakfast and lunch. I live back at home so it should be easy for me to follow something. If I had to come up with something Id say

Breakfast: 3 eggs, 2 pieces ww toast, 2 cups milk - 740/42
Snack - 6oz meat, 1 cup milk - 270/40
Lunch: 2 pieces ww toast, 2 cans tuna - 460/52
Snack: 2 cups milk, 30g whey, 1/2 cup oats, banana - 800/50
Dinner: Meat, veggies, complex carb, 600/50
Before bed: 1 cup cottage cheese - 180/28

total calories/protein - 3050/262

Hey Bro, it looks pretty good. I'd loose most of the milk though. It just has more cons than pros. Also I really don't think you need that much protein. It's been proven in LABS time and time again even the most brutal of athletes only need 1g of protein per kilo of body weight. Not 1.5g per POUND! I've done the high protein (300-350g) and haven't not seen one bit of difference when I am only at like 150g of protein a day.

Also I have seen soo much more success dropping all my breads, and substituting veggies and fruits. If you got to have some, stick with oats, brown rice, and sweet potatoes.

Hey Bro, it looks pretty good. I'd loose most of the milk though. It just has more cons than pros. Also I really don't think you need that much protein. It's been proven in LABS time and time again even the most brutal of athletes only need 1g of protein per kilo of body weight. Not 1.5g per POUND! I've done the high protein (300-350g) and haven't not seen one bit of difference when I am only at like 150g of protein a day.

Also I have seen soo much more success dropping all my breads, and substituting veggies and fruits. If you got to have some, stick with oats, brown rice, and sweet potatoes.

U know what ive always grown off 1g/lb and even less, i think its ridiculous to have 300g protein every day lol

Ok so how about this?

Breakfast: Power bowl (3 eggs, brown rice, beans), banana
Snack - 8oz meat, almonds
Lunch: 2 cups milk, 30g whey, 1/2 cup oats, banana
Snack: 2 cans tuna
Dinner: Meat, veggies, sweet potato
Before bed: 1 cup cottage cheese

Top Bottom