Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet. Does this look good

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
I am very busy now with football, work, school and my ebay store. SO I am going to get on a diet to fit around my schedule. I know this can be healthier but I need to sacrifice a little health for now. I weigh 195and I want to get to 200-205 before I start a cycle.

Breakfast: 4 eggs, 2 cups milk, 2 sausage patties, 2 pieces ww bread
Post w/o: 2 cups milk, 1.5 scoops whey
Before bed: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 5 slices turkey, 2 pieces ww bread, 2 cups milk
Before bed again: 2 cans tuna, mayo, 2 pieces ww bread, broccoli

I will eat the above every day because I can always fit it in. FOr thew rest oif the diet I am going to bring a cooler with me everywhere I go.

Cooler:
6 hardboiled eggs, pb+j sandwich, turkey sandwich, 4 cups milk

Total calories: 4,520. Protein: 326g

You are trying to get bigger right?

I would eat at least 6 meals a day. In every meal include protien(meats, eggs and powders), Carbs(potatoes,oatmeal, vegies) and fats(almonds, natural peanutbutter, olive oil).

I am very busy now with football, work, school and my ebay store. SO I am going to get on a diet to fit around my schedule. I know this can be healthier but I need to sacrifice a little health for now. I weigh 195and I want to get to 200-205 before I start a cycle.

Breakfast: 4 eggs, 2 cups milk, 2 sausage patties, 2 pieces ww bread add some haskbrowns
Post w/o: 2 cups milk, 1.5 scoops whey add another scoop of powder and eat some carbs sweat tarts if you have to
Before bed: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 5 slices turkey, 2 pieces ww bread, 2 cups milk
Before bed again: 2 cans tuna, mayo, 2 pieces ww bread, broccoli

I will eat the above every day because I can always fit it in. FOr thew rest oif the diet I am going to bring a cooler with me everywhere I go.

Cooler:
6 hardboiled eggs, pb+j sandwich, turkey sandwich, 4 cups milk
throw some better bars in your cooler. they are perfect for this and they are a complete meal

Total calories: 4,520. Protein: 326g

above in red is the changes i would make in your situation

Top Bottom