Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet advice required

the oats are fine but i'll tell you this, if your trying to drop weight, then drop the days you have the rice, potato, bread etc... thats not doing you any sort of favor in terms of losing weight... here's what you have to understand... a lot of this is trial and error... if what your doing is not working, even it may look right on paper, then you need to switch it up... what kind of "good fat" are you talking about in your post? layout exactly what you are eating for me throughout your day and i will see what needs to be changed...

so the idea is to take in lots of "carbs in particular" immediately after fasting, is this correct?

Immediately following your workout. Your workout is at the tail end of your 16 hour fast. Then you can hammer back the carbs post workout and take advantage of the increased insulin sensitivity . This is only one approach . Another would be to post your diet and let us critique it as Dylan stated.

Ride it like you stole it!!

No carbs before workout except Unlimited green veggies. fruit, rice, potato only in the first post workout meal then back to veggies. Add some healthy fats to the pre workout meals - avocado, olive oil as salad dressing, wild salmon, nuts, etc.no starchy carbs on non training days.

Not sure I buy the age 41 endomorph @165lbs. I'm 5'8 and I haven't seen 165 since high school.

sorry to take my time replying, I got tied up at work.

by good fats I mean: almonds, olive oil, salmon, and (1 tbsp of PB (only in breakfast))
I want to do this as natural as possible (meaning no gear). I have never had abs in my life. I take in about 1800 cals/daily and I drink atleast 3-5 liters of water daily. My meals are as follows.

low carbs:
meal 1: 1/2 cup oats, 5 egg whites (+1 whole egg), 1 scoop whey protien powder
meal 2: 1 scoop whey protien powder with 1/2 cup non-fat yogurt, 15 almonds
meal 3: brocoli, chicken breast (6 oz), 1 tbsp of olive oil
meal 4: brocoli or green beans, cooked salmon (6 oz), 12 almonds
meal 5: 5 egg whites (+1 whole egg), 1 scoop casein protien powder

high carbs:
meal 1: 1/2 cup oats, 5 egg whites, 1 scoop whey protien powder
meal 2: 1 medium brown pita +chicken wrap
meal 3: 1 cup brown rice, chicken breast (6 oz), 1 tbsp of olive oil
meal 4: 15 oz sweet potatoe, cooked salmon (6 oz), 12 almonds
meal 5: 5 egg whites, 1 scoop casein protien powder

I have been doing 2-3 low carb days followed by 1 high carb day. My energy levels are pretty low so I recently decided to add a medium carb followed by a high car day. I dropped weight from 185 to 165 but now I seem to be stuck at 165. I appreciate all input. thanks guys.

The only reason I am holding on to 165lbs is because of the clean diet. I have not seen a fast food restaurant in like 10 years. The most I will have is a few (2-3 fries) off my daughters plate when we go to a restaurant. I have not had a full serving of desert in years. Trust me, if I even relax a bit on the diet I start to puff up like a puffer fish. I hold water like a champ. I have friends that train half as much as me and are not as strict on their diet and they look just as good as hence why I know I am an endomorph.

Top Bottom