Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

didnt orbit have dx7?

CoBra666

Broken
i remember they did before for super cheap too? if you can get post cycle and unleashed why would dx7 no longer be able to be purchased? and if orbit never did then fuck me in the ass i guess. sometimes i confuse reality with what i dream at night if my dreams are realistic. Superman Out!

sometimes i dream about workin out and takin supps and makin awesome new orders for all the stuff i want. then as time goes buy i cant remember if the stuff i wanted you actually carried, or even existed sometimes, or if i really deadlifted or squated that crazy weight for all them reps, ya know. thats why i log every weight of every rep and so forth. lol i partied alot in my teens so leave me alone. the ole memory aint what she used to be. but yeah i remember u having dx7 way back didnt you? and if so just thought it was weird we could get stuff like post cycle and unleased from you and needto but not dx7

Orbit has the best price on DX7 but it hasn't been in stock for a while. Not sure why. At any rate, you can get it directly from Protein Factory, but it does cost more there.

yeh i just wanted to get it from orbit, instead of buying all my stuff from a 100 diff places around the net. well not 100 but 4 or 5 i suppose. i was looking at protein factory but i was gonna put in an order from needto and rbit anyways, and i always thought they had dx7, but i was unhappy to find out they didnt :( :(

Top Bottom