Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I miss something here? Who in the hell is Kimbo?

big_bad_buff said:
he even has a beard, but yet he's bald. i bet you can't even begin to comprehend how bad ass that is

Sounds like alot of hype to me. I've seen quite a few very talented martial artists who were amazing. So again, what is so special about this guy?

BodyByFinaplix said:
Sounds like alot of hype to me. I've seen quite a few very talented martial artists who were amazing. So again, what is so special about this guy?
in all honesty nothing, i think anyone who trains in any kind of fighting skill of equal size could demolish him.

BodyByFinaplix said:

Some guy who owns nightclubs or some type of establishments in Miami puts down lots of $$ for Kimbo to fight others. He gets tons of $$ everytime becasue he wins.

your not getting it man

#1 the dude is bald
#2 the dude has a fuckin beard!! WOW!!

if that's not enough for you then

#3 all his teeth a gold
#4 he's straight out the pin

AMAZING!!!

BodyByFinaplix said:

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
Some guy who owns nightclubs or some type of establishments in Miami puts down lots of $$ for Kimbo to fight others. He gets tons of $$ everytime becasue he wins.

What? Is this guy a martial artist, or just a boxer? Is it freestyle fighting? If he is just a boxer he is giong to get killed doing this if someone who really knows how to fight steps in to fight him.

big_bad_buff said:
your not getting it man

#1 the dude is bald
#2 the dude has a fuckin beard!! WOW!!

if that's not enough for you then

#3 all his teeth a gold
#4 he's straight out the pin

AMAZING!!!

Really. I have met 60 year old chinese men who weigh 120 lbs who I bet could take him out in 5 seconds.

BodyByFinaplix said:
What? Is this guy a martial artist, or just a boxer? Is it freestyle fighting? If he is just a boxer he is giong to get killed doing this if someone who really knows how to fight steps in to fight him.

He does illegal underground fighting. Whatever that is. Just search for the thread. I told you what it was called and who started it. Go read for yourself, lazy.

He fights because he can't get a normal job due to his criminal record.

Damn this is getting nowhere. The non-plat search engine does not even show any threads with the word Kimbo in them. Someone send me a link please. Thanks.

Wow that was pretty gay. Those guys are clubsy. Kimbo left himself open to be kicked in the nutts over a dozen times in that video.

Top Bottom