Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I miss something here? Who in the hell is Kimbo?

I don't really follow sports or celebrities so if this is a famous person I am out of the loop. I've seen several references to "Kimbo" in threads in the last few days, and do not think this is an EF member either is it? Someone link me up to some info please. Thanks.

he's the BAAADDEST MOTHA FUCKA ON THE PLANET. not a man alive who can defeat this guy ever, in the history of ever!!!!

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
He's a good fighter I guess.

How do we know this? Was he on the news or something? I keep seeing refereces to him in threads, but have never heard of him. Good fighers are a dime a dozen.

BodyByFinaplix said:
How do we know this? Was he on the news or something? I keep seeing refereces to him in threads, but have never heard of him. Good fighers are a dime a dozen.

I don't watch TV.

Someone, I think it was MissJanet, posted a thread with a Yahoo news link about him, or maybe it was a movie link. I don't remember. The thread was titled Want Kimbo? or Got Kimbo?. I followed the provided link, read about him and watched a movie of him fighting some guy in a backyard. He's a big guy who looks very scary.

Top Bottom