Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I get led on?

I'm returning videotapes

Met this girl from school about a month ago, we both started to really liked each other and we went out on a date. She said she was in this for the long run, and was pretty excited to be dating me. Our second date fell through, not because of time problems, but i think because she didnt like me. Earlier tonight I asked her if she still liked me. I only asked because we hadn't talked much and our plans had fell through. She told me shes starting to like me more as a friend, it was weird because she said when we hung out it was fun, but she didn't see it going in a relationship direction. I don't get it because we only hung out once and went on one date that we both had a lot of fun on. I can't help but feel led on and that the whole relationship was fake. I don't know what to do, she told me the liking me as a friend thing 6 hours ago, I can't sleep and i'm torn. We didn't really talk much about it before she went to bed. What should I do? I'm sad as hell

You cant make someone feel something that they don't. It may hurt but its the truth.
Move on with your life and keep her as a friend if thats possible,,,if not cut her loose.

All solutions can be found on refrigerator magnets. Like those "Love is..." ones? Love is....a hand party under a blanket at your gfs parents house while watching Mac n Me.

Top Bottom