Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I get led on?

yeah sorry i dont appreciate keyboard warriers. such a low life way to be insecure too

lol you'll fit right in!

Here's my best advice to you....for what it's worth. We live in the world of instant gratification and short attention spans. I bet this girl meant what she said in the moment and then it passed and she just carries on. It seems like there isn't a lot of real old school dating that happens anymore. Think of her as a practice date and you'll find someone else who will actually follow through and be a legit gf. It sucks when it happens but watching the girls that are around my own teenage son, it seems pretty common.

oh isnt that cute. a mod thats insecure and likes to show that by bitching on peoples threads. glad im not some lonely fuck who sits around trying to make fun of people

My advice to you? Jump into a volcano, you slimy sack of chimpanzee dicks.

My advice to you? Jump into a volcano, you slimy sack of chimpanzee dicks.

didnt ask for your advice, nor do i care.

Then you're in the wrong fucking place bitch

u mad bro?

lol you'll fit right in!

Here's my best advice to you....for what it's worth. We live in the world of instant gratification and short attention spans. I bet this girl meant what she said in the moment and then it passed and she just carries on. It seems like there isn't a lot of real old school dating that happens anymore. Think of her as a practice date and you'll find someone else who will actually follow through and be a legit gf. It sucks when it happens but watching the girls that are around my own teenage son, it seems pretty common.

yeah

Top Bottom