Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I get led on?

One date is hardly a relationship or dating. Maybe you came on too strong and she got freaked out. I would take a giant step back and move on. If she does like you, she'll come back around. It sucks to be friend zoned though.

One date is hardly a relationship or dating. Maybe you came on too strong and she got freaked out. I would take a giant step back and move on. If she does like you, she'll come back around. It sucks to be friend zoned though.

ironically she came on to me, really strong too. got my hopes up and didnt see this coning. she said her feelings were legit

Why do you feel like she led you on? How long did you feel like she was leading you on or pretending vs. not actually feeling something for you? From your post it sounds like she's been pretty upfront and honest. Sorry you're hurt tho xx

ahhh my friends thought she might have, i talked to her though, she said she did like me and her feelings were genuine. she was very upfront and kinda got the whole relationship moving. she told me she wanted to hang out and though i was attractive etc. she really hyped it up, like we had a good future together for a while. it was all really confusing because she also said she had a lot of fun on our date and it felt right. i was just kinda shocked that she went from feeling that way to liking me as a friend in less than a week. i still find it hard to accept seeing as how our date went so well. also i get attached way too easy, its been a lonely life so i kinda cling on to whatever relationships come my way and tend to ignore red flags and issues i have with the person. its a problem of mine.

Top Bottom