Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did deadlifts with Francois today, thought I was going to die!!!

Surgical

One hell of a workout. My lower back has never felt that good of a pump. Now I know what you guys were feeling with those constant Dbol lower back pumps. We also did abs today, man, what a killer workout. He and another guy were taking bets on whether or not I would show up today, this being my second workout with him.

My lower back has never felt that good of a pump
Nah bro, that doesn't sound like D-Bol back-pump. There isn't anything good about it - it hurts like you have a back injury.

Yea man, that's exactly the way it felt. Very deep muscle stimulation. He didn't dealift, he just trained me today. I meant to ask him what he weighs now, but I'll ask him in a couple weeks. I'm not training with him next week because of the Arnold Classic, and I think Mike has his own booth this year. Mike is coming out with his own line of supplements. Not sure what all he's going to have, but I know he's happy with the protein powder he has coming out.

rush...

isn't it nice to see a successful bodybuilder come out with supplements instead of these companies that know nothing about the sport of bodybuilding? Some companies just want to put a protein powder together and put it on a shelf to make some money, and it's loaded with carbs and suger. I think the pros would put out great supplements because they know what the product should consist of. I would trust Dorian's line and Francois' line of supplements before I trusted the overpriced Muscletech supplements.

"isn't it nice to see a successful bodybuilder come out with supplements instead of these companies that know nothing about the sport of bodybuilding? Some companies just want to put a protein powder together and put it on a shelf to make some money, and it's loaded with carbs and suger. I think the pros would put out great supplements because they know what the product should consist of. I would trust Dorian's line and Francois' line of supplements before I trusted the overpriced Muscletech supplements."

You've got to be kidding, right? No offense, but most pro's tend not to be nutritional or scientific wizards. I can't think of any pro who I have respected in terms of intelligence.

These individuals are blessed with great genetics; do you think that they are using some sort of secret line of supplements that we don't know about? Pharmaceuticals and genetics got them where they are, nothing more, nothing less.

And don't think I have anything against Francois, I think he had one of the best physiques around, but I think that his line of supplements will be another Labrada or Yates line, nothing special.

reminds me of the crazy back workouts me ,serge nubret, and ed corning used to have back in the old days:p

Top Bottom