Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dick grows from steroids?

haxedout said:
are you guys fucking kidding me? i have never seen any dick growth..? and i on a-bombs now.. wher ethe inches at?heh:p

Dick growth is like getting sides. Everybody reacts differently. I think it's like 90% who get growth. You must be part of the unlucky 10%.

mrt said:

You may even get more with Dickabolon :idea:

just be careful. There are only a couple legit sources for Dickabolon. It is only made in France and is widely counterfitted. Check with a Mod before you buy any.

For anyone who hasn't caught on yet, these bros are kidding. AS doesn't make your dick grow, since your dick isn't a muscle; it's connective tissue and blood vessels and stuff.

GH made my hands grow a bit, but my dick -- unfortunately not.

AS *will* make your balls SHRINK, if that's any consolation.

I started taking roids in the middle of puberty... I noticed my penis get a little bigger... I dont know what to attribute it to... Roids, or finishing puberty... Or both

Yes it does, but....

I'm on a heavy cycle right now and have proven that it grows with AS. My only problem is that it grows really large for about 30min. then it goes back to it's normal size. Must be because I am using AS with short half-life.

The only thing that helps me retain my gains better than AS is some ASS:p

Nut shrinkage=A dick that looks bigger

Ranger's Words:

" If the taters on the plate are smaller, the steak looks bigger... "

Ranger

Top Bottom