Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabulk/Sarms1 12 Week Cycle Log

Love the stack bro. Im running the GK line too and loving it so far. The added Sarms1 S4 was a good move too. Definetly in to follow bro.

In regards to bowel movements, def fiber, probiotic, water (a ton) and good fat. Coconut oil comes to mind. Good luck brother

Quick update

Thursday workout was as expected another night of increased weight and reps! Really enjoying this cycle, nothing new to report other than all is GOOD!

Day 20 Friday
PM Workout that looked like this. Shoulders/Triceps 4 sets - 8 reps

Seated Side Laterals
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Two Arm Dumbbell front raise
Machine Shoulder Press
Reverse Pec Deck
Overhead Tricep Extension
Lying barbell Extension
Two arm Dumbbell kickback
Narrow Grip Bench

Felt like a complete machine - I absolutely killed this compared to previous weeks.

Day 21 Saturday - OFF DAY
15 min cardio

Day 22 Sunday

PM Workout - Chest/Biceps 4 sets - 8 reps
Flat Bench Press - drop set
Incline Dumbbell Press - drop set
Flat Dumbbell Press - 15 reps
Incline Fly - drop set
2 arm cable curls - drop set
Seated dumbbell curl - drop set
Preacher Barbell Curl - drop set

I was pretty please with how well this went. Didn't get started till way late and usually that spells doom for my endurance. Pleasantly I didn't feel like there was much drop compared to past experience.

Day 23 Monday

Getting on this within 30 min

Back/Hamstrings 4 sets - 8 reps all drop sets
Wide Grip Pull downs - (really focusing on the squeeze at the bottom)
Reverse Grip seated cable row
Bent Barbell row
One Arm Dumbbell rows
Hyper Extensions - 20 reps no drops
Lying leg curl
Lying leg curl hip up
Deadlift

Didn't have a chance to take any measurements over the weekend. Hopefully I can get around to this in the next day or two. I really don't put too much emphasis on what the scale or tape measure says. As long as I see I'm making progress in the gym and look/feel good that is really all that matters to me. The gains will be soon to follow.

following bro! looks like a hell of a stack..Great choices that are all legal to purchase!

Hows it coming along bro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sorry Guys for the long overdue response! I had a loss in the family that took me away for a couple weeks and then just slammed at work upon returning.

Long story short......I ultimately had to come off the Dianabulk early. I never could get things 100% under control in the restroom department as stated earlier in the thread. Its unfortunate because I was really starting to notice some nice gains the further into the cycle I went.

I'm confident it was something related to the Dianbulk that just didn't agree with me. Shortly after stopping the dosage my systems returned to normal. I did continue to run the LGD and S4 for roughly another week before stopping. PCT is pretty much complete to date.

Summary
The first 2 weeks everything was dosed at normal. 3rd week Dianbulk was dropped to 1 cap per day. 4th week stopped Dianbulk. All sarms were dosed as listed throughout.

Had noticeable strength gains towards the 3rd week.
Small increases in size
I actually cut while on this cycle (surprising)
No weight gain - (But again I ended up losing some fat)
Vascularity is up

Overall I'm still happy with how things turned out. I've had people compliment my changes (noticeable with shirt off) and I like what I see in the mirror. I'd recommend this cycle to anyone wanted to add some strength and size. I'm sure my results would have even been better if I could have completed the entire plan as laid out. I want to thank Dylan for helping me lay this out. Was a good plan and recovered 100%.

Top Bottom