Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabulk/Sarms1 12 Week Cycle Log

jrod12x

MVP
EF VIP
Let me first start by saying this won't be a detailed log. I was asked by a few to provide a few updates along the way. I'm already a couples weeks in (more precisely I have 14 days left on Dianabulk).

Here's the layout:

CYCLE
1-12 Lgd 4033 10 mg day (1 dose at 10mg in am)
1-12 s4 50 mg day (split 25mg morning, 25mg 4-6 hours later)
1-4 dianabulk 2 caps a day (1 cap morning, 1 cap evening)
1-4 n2guard
1-12 "liquidex" (2ml ED split dosages 1ml morning, 1ml night)
5-12 hcgenerate es

PCT 13-16
clomid 50/50/25/25
phytoserms
hcgenerate
liquidex
n2guard
ostarine 25 mg (1 dose ED in the am)
gw-501516 20 mg day (10mg morning and 10mg night ED)

My workout routine
Like it or hate it but I'm following Bpaks MI40 routine. I felt like I was stuck in a rut and just wanted to try something different. In general the week consists of 5 workout days and 2 or 3 days of cardio.

Goals
ADD some nice clean keep able gains. In the past I've added some size but sacrificed in the waistline and didn't have a great diet plan. I'm a smaller guy so its pretty easy for me to shed the weight. A few months ago I got dedicated with my diet and got my body fat down before starting this cycle.
Observations to date:

1. After the first week I dropped the liquidex dosage to .75ml 2xday. I still may drop this again to .5ml 2xday. Seems pretty strong and I haven't noticed any signs of concern.
2. S4 seems to be pretty good at recovery/endurance. After the first week is when I felt like I started noticing this. I've had a few of the vision sides that most other people has noticed. White still looks white, but adjust from bright to dark takes a little longer than normal. No biggie
3. Into my 2nd week I was having a good overall sense of well being.
4. Muscles seem to be a little more hard than in the past.
5. Increased Vascularity
6. The past 3 days - Motivation has decrease, sleep is coming at a premium and it doesn't help I'm getting up 2 or 3 times a night to pee (I've never had this problem before). Not saying its anything to do with the cycle but it's what I'm experiencing now.
7. Lost about another 1% in BF
8. Weight has increased 3lbs
9. Slight measurement gain in legs
10. Waistline has decreased (I wasn't expecting this with this cycle so that's great!)
11. Upper body has pretty much maintained same size.
12. Arms - THEY SHRUNK! FML - lol - Seriously it isn't funny.

That's about it for now. I'll try to update more frequently so I don't forget sh*t. If anyone else is running this type of setup I'd be curious how they are coming.

*Note* I increased my calories around 500 above maintenance, not sure if I should go anymore or not? Any followers, thoughts or inputs are always appreciated. I also want to thank a lot of the guys on this forum most of them are knowledgeable and very helpful.

Day 16 Monday

Missed workout - had a sick kid at the hospital all night.
Sunday night was another night of 3-4 hrs sleep. I'm going to try and pick up some sleep aids today.

Day 17 Tuesday

Monday night after getting home from hospital I was finally able to get a solid nights sleep.

6am - 20 min cardio

PM Workout - Shoulders/Triceps 4 sets of 8-12 reps

Bent over rear dumbbell laterals
Seated Side laterals
One-Arm Cable side laterals
Two-arm dumbbell Front Raise
Reverse Grip Cable pushdown
Overhand Cable Pushdown
Close Grip Bench Press

Ur almost done or halfway thru the dianabulk. Whats ur opinion on it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

I would say last nights workout was the best I've had since starting this cycle. Rest periods were shorter, weights increased on an average of 10% and completed all reps. Absolutely the best I've felt to date!

Day 18 Wednesday

PM Workout - Quads/Calves 4 Sets 8-15 reps

Leg Extensions
Superset w/ Leg Press
Bulgarian Split Squat (alternating legs-no rest)
Hack Squat
Leg press Calf Press
Seated Calf Raise
Standing Calf Raise

My ONLY complaint to date
Other than the sleep issue that I temporary have cured with some sleep aid. I haven't had a solid bowel movement since starting this cycle. Stuff is really starting to get sore downstairs. Obviously I've never run the Dianabulk before or a LDG and S4. I'm thinking about dropping to 1 cap a day of Dianabulk and see if anything changes. I was just going to try and plow thru the next week and half but can't.

I'll step on the scale and take some measurements this weekend to see how things are stacking up. If things continue how I left off last night I'm expecting some awesome changes.

Sounds like you my need to start eating more fiber and add a probiotic to your supplementation

I can see why you're progressing so well though. LGD and s4 are awesome for strength so I can only imagine how strong you are with the addition of dianabulk.

Sounds like you my need to start eating more fiber and add a probiotic to your supplementation

I can see why you're progressing so well though. LGD and s4 are awesome for strength so I can only imagine how strong you are with the addition of dianabulk.

I have probiotic I add to my pre-workout mix that looks something like this.
Zinc - 15mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine - 2000mg
Live Cell Probiotic
Arginine - 6g
BCAA's - 12g
Glutamine - 9g
Creatine - 5g

I already added more fiber to my diet, but I didn't think about the probiotic. Thanks for the suggestion I'll give this a try.

Another killer night weights increased from previous week and had no problems completing all the reps. I love to hate leg days, I always feel like a wanna puke about 10 min in. I'm going to sound like a broken record but week three has been far superior compared to weeks 1 and 2. Onto tonight.........

Day 19 Thursday

Typically this would be a day off and I would just do a 20 cardio, but I missed Monday and feeling great so continuing on.

PM Workout - Back/Hamstrings 4 sets-8 reps
Straight Arm Pulldown - drop set
One-Arm Dumbbell Row - drop set
underhand seated cable rows - drop set
Wide Grip assisted pullups - 20 reps
Seated Leg Curl - drop set
One-Leg Press - 20 reps
Lying Leg Curl - drop set

My only change today will be add more probiotic and drop to 1 cap of Dianabulk. Hoping to cure previous stated conditions.

Top Bottom