Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DIANABOL question.. Am I natural?

panter456

I did a 6 week dbol cycle (I do not want peoples opinions on oral only cycles) and it was the only cycle I've ever done. Weight increased 10 pounds, exercise lifts went up 5-10kg, but then i became very ill. I was out of training 4 2 weeks, lost all of my weight and strength and was weaker than before I had ever took a dbol pill.
QUESTION IS ..... would it be fair to call me a natural bodybuilder? If i entered a natural competition would I be an unfair person? even though every ounce of muscle in my body I worked 4 .. but i have taken steroids? ......

Technically you are NOT natural since you used a performance enhancing drug, you just didn't retain what you gained.

hmm i dont feel chemically enhanced lol.. well at least im not gna think twice about my next proper cycle! no goin back nah!

Plenty of people compete in "natural" contests that used to be users. (Mike O'Hearn) I think it is generally frowned upon but there is no way to positively tell if one was a past user since they'd pass a doping test....

If you snuck behind your wifes back and banged the hottie next door but didnt get to bust a nut,you think your
wife would still consider it cheating???????????????HMMMMMM.........

Top Bottom