Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dianabol beginner...

devilbrendan

could someone please give me a suggestion on what to take with Dianabol... i've been told to not take it by itself. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

First you'll need to do the Truffle Shuffle.... lol jk

We need your stat's first!
age, height, weight, training history, diet etc.
Do some research too. This is covered soo much. Also read about sides, pct, ai's etc.
Thanks and Welcome!

Depends on how much your taking too as to dose timning. So along with what sweed asked what is your intended dose.

first you'll need to do the truffle shuffle.... Lol jk

we need your stat's first!
Age, height, weight, training history, diet etc.
Do some research too. This is covered soo much. Also read about sides, pct, ai's etc.
Thanks and welcome!

+1

Is this your first cycle?
How well do you understand aas? PCT?
How long have you been bodybuilding?
Hiow old are you?

could someone please give me a suggestion on what to take with Dianabol... i've been told to not take it by itself. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

DBOL stack very well with TESTOSTERONE and nandrolones like DECA

stats...and then we can help you out bro:)..read up the stickies too..itll help you alot..with pct and what not.

26 yrs old, 6' ft tall, 180lbs So far i'm starting off w/ 15mgs a day... I lift every other day, two muscle groups per workout. it works out to give each muscle group almost a full week of rest. i'm totally obsessed with working out and am open to any constructive critisizm. i lift at home so i'm not always surrounded by others who are into lifting, so i rely on my own research to gain quality information. thanks for your help guys!

1 Percocet
3 1/2 Bong Rips
Listen To Disturbed "sickness"

And then your good to go bro.

Ok Im fucking around.. Take 250mgs of test a week for 10 weeks and start with 30mg dbol ed for the first 4 weeks of the cycle..

This sounds like it will be your first cycle. I seen your stats posted below your original post. You and run a dbol only cycle for 4-6 weeks for a firt cycle i would run it at around 25-30 mgs ED for that time period of the 4-6 weeks which ever you decide to run it for. Make sure that you have any AI's on hand and everthing you will need for you PCT check out the sticky's at the top of the AAS forum about the PCT and you will find out all you need to know for your PCT. Welcome to EF and happy cycleing:D

Top Bottom