Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

di-bols

gotjuice

I know that takeing methan or d bols puts on alotta size and strength but do you look big or cut up when takeing them can you do a high cardio workout to help make you look more cut while takeing them or are they gonna make me look fat lol and also do they give you a energy boost takeing them an hour before you workout?

gotjuice said:
I know that takeing methan or d bols puts on alotta size and strength but do you look big or cut up when takeing them can you do a high cardio workout to help make you look more cut while takeing them or are they gonna make me look fat lol and also do they give you a energy boost takeing them an hour before you workout?

They certainly won't help your grammar...

Just passing on my experience with them(this is my first cycle with them) Cardio is pretty much out other than the heavy bag because my calves feel like they'll explode when I jog or bike. As far as getting fat I'd say it is diet. I feel fat on them but I don't look it. And as far as energy, they do give me a boost in the mourning and before the gym, but some people have posted on here they get the opposite and they make them lazy. Just have to give it a shot and see.

RuggerMU said:
Just passing on my experience with them(this is my first cycle with them) Cardio is pretty much out other than the heavy bag because my calves feel like they'll explode when I jog or bike. As far as getting fat I'd say it is diet. I feel fat on them but I don't look it. And as far as energy, they do give me a boost in the mourning and before the gym, but some people have posted on here they get the opposite and they make them lazy. Just have to give it a shot and see.

Thanks ruggermu! My calves did the same thing when i took deca and sustenon .. But ive never taken these d-bols before i got them from animal power .they are 10mg a pop..i thought i would take 2 a day for a 2 weeks then 3 a day for 2 weeks then 4 a day 2weeks then go back down to 2 a day till gone 9 weeks total ..does that sound right

Top Bottom