Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Destination to success. (Karma for good input.)

Foxxxy

Hey E.F! I need your help, Ill try to keep this organized as possible! Please help me out, all good input will receive karma.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im currently:

Weight: 188
Height: 6ft
B.F%: im gonna say 15%

Neck: 19 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Arms: 16 inches
Chest: 42 inches
Calf, and Thigh: unknown ( will measure if needed)

Iv been working out for about 2 years.
----------------------------------------------------

Exercise: -------
My schedule is going to look like this for the next however many days it takes me to get abs:

Wake up everyday at 5:30 am and go for a 30-40 min run. (slow-medium pace)
Workout schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. (3:00-4:30)
Every Wednesday and Thursday i play 2 hours of fast pace pickup games of basketball. (7:00-9:00)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diet:

Well my goal is to drop down to 175, or to which ever i can see my abs. Which my guess would be 10 lbs.

Since I'm in high school i don't have much of a choice to eat, I will list it here because i need advice on which to choose from.

Breakfast:

Option 1: Cheerios and 1% milk
Option 2: Zone bar
Beverages: Water or lemonade, or sunny D.
( Not enough time for anything else.)

Lunch: (lot of options, but so many seem unhealthy!)

Option 1: Salad (no dressing)
Option 2: 6 inch grinder(Salad, Turkey, DRY, maybe some pickles and onions.)
Option 3: Pizza
Option 4: Cheese burger
Option 5: Chicken patty
Option 6: Six chicken nuggets.
Option 7: 2 Corn dogs
Beverages: Water, milk, chocolate milk.

Dinner: (unfortunately since I'm 16 my mother cooks whatever and i don't have a choice to eat it, Normally healthy if not ill eat small proportions and just have a salad on the side.)
Beverages: Water, lemonade, sunny D, milk, chocolate milk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No money for dietary supplements so please don't suggest!
Besides ( protein powder)

Seems like you need to wait till you're old enough to be able to choose your own foods. To see your abs you need to be at about 10% body fat. Eating those foods, you won't get there.

Edit: You could however start working towards your goal now, no matter how the little the change it makes a difference. You're pretty tall and have alot of room to put on some good muscle. Can you join a gym?

pack your own lunch. do not eat cafeteria food. it is horrible in so many different ways.

go to the supermarket (stop and shop and shoprite) or organic food store and buy ezekiel bread. eat this as your carb meal. pack snacks to eat throughout the day too. you do not want to go more than 3 hours without food even on a cut, you want your metabolic rate going as high as possible.

if you eat slop you will have slop. stay away from pizza, cheeseburgers, ect. like the black plague. you will never reach your goals eating this unless you are a genetic freak.

Seems like you need to wait till you're old enough to be able to choose your own foods. To see your abs you need to be at about 10% body fat. Eating those foods, you won't get there.

Edit: You could however start working towards your goal now, no matter how the little the change it makes a difference. You're pretty tall and have alot of room to put on some good muscle. Can you join a gym?
Im in a gym, i said i workout ever monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, been working out for two years.

pack your own lunch. do not eat cafeteria food. it is horrible in so many different ways.

go to the supermarket (stop and shop and shoprite) or organic food store and buy ezekiel bread. eat this as your carb meal. pack snacks to eat throughout the day too. you do not want to go more than 3 hours without food even on a cut, you want your metabolic rate going as high as possible.

if you eat slop you will have slop. stay away from pizza, cheeseburgers, ect. like the black plague. you will never reach your goals eating this unless you are a genetic freak.

Okay, but so lunch i just eat ezekiel bread?

Im in a gym, i said i workout ever monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, been working out for two years.

Working out can mean anything, walking, swimming etc. Thanks for clarifying though. Just needed to know if you were doing any resistance training.

What does your routine look like?

What Rikishi said about the bread is a good idea, but it'll mean nothing if you don't fix the other stuff. If you haven't gotten fat while eating all those things then seems like you're doing something right or you have some good genetics. Now imagine if you were eating clean? You'd see great results.

Breakfast:

Option 1: Cheerios and 1% milk
Can you get a couple eggs, wheat toast, and a protein shake instead of this? Wake up a little earlier if you have to. You have to make sacrifices to reach your goal.

Option 2: Zone bar
Beverages: Water or lemonade, or sunny D.

Always go for water unless its post workout nutrition. Although I've seen people ripped as hell who religiously drink diet coke and such, so... pick your poisin just pick a diet poisin.

Lunch: (lot of options, but so many seem unhealthy!)

Option 1: Salad (no dressing)
Option 2: 6 inch grinder(Salad, Turkey, DRY, maybe some pickles and onions.)
Option 3: Pizza
Option 4: Cheese burger
Option 5: Chicken patty
Option 6: Six chicken nuggets.
Option 7: 2 Corn dogs
Beverages: Water, milk, chocolate milk.

Wow this sucks. If you HAVE to eat this and can't pack your own lunch, eat the cheese burger minus the bread, chicken patty is fine and the nuggets are fine. Like Rikishi said pack your own lunch. A turkey sandwich on wheat, tuna on wheat, you get the idea, get some good protein in. Bring a premade protein shake from home and have it along with lunch also.

Dinner: (unfortunately since I'm 16 my mother cooks whatever and i don't have a choice to eat it, Normally healthy if not ill eat small proportions and just have a salad on the side.)
Example lets say your mom makes white rice chicken and salad. Have extra chicken and salad go really low on the white rice. Your mom probably wouldn't even notice.

Besides all that looks like you're not getting enough to eat. You should be getting about 200-250 grams of protein daily. The least you should eat in a day is 4 times and be getting in about 2000-2400 calories. If not your body will be more inclined to hold on to fat as it will think you're starving. You want to lose ten lbs in fat not 5 muscle 5 fat. Eating correctly will take you a long way.

Working out can mean anything, walking, swimming etc. Thanks for clarifying though. Just needed to know if you were doing any resistance training.

What does your routine look like?

What Rikishi said about the bread is a good idea, but it'll mean nothing if you don't fix the other stuff. If you haven't gotten fat while eating all those things then seems like you're doing something right or you have some good genetics. Now imagine if you were eating clean? You'd see great results.

Besides all that looks like you're not getting enough to eat. You should be getting about 200-250 grams of protein daily. The least you should eat in a day is 4 times and be getting in about 2000-2400 calories. If not your body will be more inclined to hold on to fat as it will think you're starving. You want to lose ten lbs in fat not 5 muscle 5 fat. Eating correctly will take you a long way.
Thanks man, will do! id post my routine but my trainer is creating a new one right now so ill have to wait till sunday to find out! Ill work on the protein and ill buy some of that bread and start packing my own lunch if possible.

Top Bottom