Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dermacrine....

addam

Hi,

This might be funny (and/or pathetic) but I need some advice...
I'm in mid-40s now and age related effects start to build up (more fat here and there, less muscle pretty much everywhere, less libido etc). I've been pretty active (until my injury a few years back) and trying to get back to shape (ie. as much as I can in mid-40s)...
I've been thinking about trying dermacrine for a few weeks but I'm not sure if it makes any sense and if I need any PCT once finished...
I'm not thinking about any huge results - just a little bit of boost... Any ideas/help appreciated?

RS Transaderm is a product I think will really help in your situation.

Is a nice easy way to get started and you don't have to order illegal stuff in the mail right away. Give yourself a chance with some of the products that are already out there legally.

If you find after a RS Transaderm cycle, that you want with more power next time then the Testosterone injections are always there anyway.

RS Transaderm is a product I think will really help in your situation.

Is a nice easy way to get started and you don't have to order illegal stuff in the mail right away. Give yourself a chance with some of the products that are already out there legally.

If you find after a RS Transaderm cycle, that you want with more power next time then the Testosterone injections are always there anyway.

I agree with this. I have used both dermacrine and rs transderm and rs transderm was WAY better. Dermacrine really didn't absorb into my skin well. I felt like it rubbed off as soon as I put my clothes on, even if I applied it right after showering and stood around naked for 15 minutes before putting my clothes in to let it dry. It also had a weird smell to it.

RS transderm is by far the best topical product I have ever used... I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cycle-Support-c26/RS-Transaderm-p105.html

RS Transaderm is a far superior product. It contains a built in AI and fat burner. I would give it a chance before it ends up on the next banned list.

Top Bottom