Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dennis Rodman is a tool!

Don't even know what happened don't care.
Dude could pull down 14-18 boards a game, like nothing.

Makes no sense, you play with a work ethic that is Samurai like...
Yet off the court you live like a sensation based , self obsessed, attention addicted side show...

Contradictions, but I guess... not really.

I tivoed it, but I figured he would be back to his toolshed like ways this week. I honestly "KNOW" that I could beat the ever loving fuck out of that man.....and I think all the guys on that show except Clint would either beat him or give him a run. I'm absolutely sure that Herchel would destory him and from what i've heard about james, the dude can throw hands. Like he's fightin all the time. Rodman is a closet sissy who lives behind his "aura".......he's backed down from every one on one challenge that's ever been thrown at him at a club. Unless he's got numbers, the dude does not mess. Total punk IMO. He is not cool in the slightest.

Yeah he's a punk, but I like him.

Don't be so quick to laugh, he may have pulled that from his spank bank.

not even the most hardcore weekend crossdresser could get hard over that. I've seen straight up legit trannies that would give me a halfie over that......that.........whatever the fuck that was. :cold:

Hey the guy has 5 NBA championship rings...not bad

Ill never forget watching him at Detroit in the early 90's when he was pulling down right near 20 Rebounds a game on average

considering he is 6'7" that is fuggin amazing.

Go Worm!

Top Bottom