Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

denim BP shirt experts gimme some input please

xtreem

i want to order a velcro back(neck not cut) 2 ply radical cut denim. i've been reading the advice given about adjusting the actual measurements,therefore guaging which weight range the shirt will be effective. is there a rule of thumb? i've noticed that pljay referrs to his different shirts by "poundages". that reasoning is where i need some guidance.
for example: i did 520 raw monday. if i ordered a shirt would i be better off using exact measurements to allow for acclimation of a new shirt? and get it taken up later? OR subtract from my measurements from the get go?
i've always been an elbows out bencher even with a tight poly. these last 2-3 months i've completely changed to an elbows tucked bencher to prepare my triceps for a denim.i'm ready to switch now. HELP ME OUT BRUDDAS
thanks Patrick

Well for starters if you have used poly a great deal in the past, then it will be a little transformation you will be going through till you feel comforatble. Because the groove is different. I would say subtract 1 inch from the chest and maybe round down from you shoulder measurement. Meaning if your shoulders are 57 3/4 just get a 57. Because you CAN bring the shirt in. Get the arms relaxed exact. I am offering this new advice with out big deductions mainly because i have over the last few months, have online consulted so many benchers about there bench and shirts and decided starting looser is a far better i dea. All have still big PRs , and i mean Big Prs over there previous poly best. SO get t like i said and wether you wanna tuck your elbows in or not really aint gonna matter cause denim will put your elbows were it wants them! Or if you really are sceptical, because you can bring the measurements in order it exact. But the above is my first suggeestion.

Top Bottom