Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Double denim question--help

koolio

I tried my new inzer double denim radical cut this saturday...it has a velcro back...I gave accurate measurements when ordering...The shirt bunches up at the top of my chest and no matter how hard my partners tried they could not pull it down much...The collar sticks out about 2-3 inches from my chest...I have done 470 with a double poly and was able to get 405 to my chest with this double poly...but i couldn't get 405 with the denim even halfway down...up i went to 455 and still i was a good 7-8 inches from touching...also, the collar started to ride up and dig into my throat...I have never felt so much pressure on my chest from a shirt...Is this normal?...I am gonna try 500 on friday and need to know if what i described is normal, especially the collar sticking out and then digging into my throat?...PLJAY are you out there?...

Yes i am here! lol!
ok a few things that will help. 1 st you can really adjust the tightness to an extent. When i say lean against a wall and do a pushup , and while arms are back as far as they can go, pull the straps tight. You do the opposite. Make a "mostmusclure" pose, you know like the incrediable hulk, and while your arms are forward lightly close the velcro. As you get stronger(your tri's) tighten the back up. This will allow less weight to touch.

2nd when the shirt is on have your partner pull the front down and wrap your belt around it. Not tight just snug. Once the belt is on , and the shirt is in place pull the front of the belt down. This will anchor the shirt in place.

3rd When you lay on the bench be contious to the fact the the higher you pull your arms up over your head the shirt will ride up on you. This is were a good lift off man comes in handy. Big benchers in denim CANNOT lift big with out a competent liftoff man. So lay down and easily, gently reach back. It will ride up a little, but get your hands on the bar center your rage, then get a liftoff and tell him before hand to follow you out until your signal. You can here me across th egym when i am ready for the bar to let loose from my spotters hands i hollor "MY STEEL"! Then he knows its all me. Until then he is bring the bar out for me.

One more thing i have seen denim blow out and when it does its quick and comes down fast. Have spotters on the side. If you can. Also with denim when you start getting the bar lower it may wanna come up and toward your face when you push it back up, so tell them to watch the bar path. And if it feels like its falling out of groove say take it. Be vocal. But be safe. Denim can and is my friend, but it can fuck you up too!

Thanks bro...I will let you know what happens this friday...One cool thing about the open back is how easy it is to get on...i was able to put the shirt on with no help...all i needed was for assistance in pulling it down...
and you are right...i had to reach far back to grip the bar and i could feel the shirt come up...it is always a problem cuz i am tall with long arms...another cool aspect is the support i felt in my tri's...it was almost as if someone were kneeling behind me and supporting my tri's on the descent

Shit you aint heard nothin! It aint a little gentle my steel. Its a harsh and heavy almost a grunt and that is my way of letting them know, let go, its time to gettin on! "MY STEEL"!

My crew lets me fuck around all the time. I would say i am probably the most animated whne it comes to lifting in the gym and we have fun with it. Like i cant just walk up and lift. I must approach it head on like i am going to battle it. Its funny if someone is in my way the dont realize it cause i have these bizarre rituals. I must approach it!

Then i talk to it. And my boys play back with me. I will say "whos bitch is this" They will say "its your bitch" , "who's" ..."yours"!

Other times i may 'APPROACH IT" and say "who's steel is this"? they say "your steel"!

I know its stupid but thats not all the time just days were i phcye up really easy!

Top Bottom