Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
No you dumb ass on the blood work you would fake to show you don't use roofs. Fuck you are slow.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I could videograph it.

and beside that, even if I'll do it, people will just say "you are not natty"

just like they say "you are not 5'9", although that's my height.

people just believe what they wish, the more you keep telling me things about myself which are not true the higher is the level of admiration, recognition, and stupidity from your side. seriously who ever calls me a midget just proves he don't have any other fact to grab on, you better just stick to the plain: "shut the fuck off faggot", at least it doesn't look like you are trying to hard.

I seriously enjoy checking this forum and the comments, I rather come her than any other forum or even my facebook fan page with over 145k fans as this is amusing as fuck.

although the regular "shut the fuck up" "faggot" "lolololol" comments are starting to get boring, that's why I stopped replying to those, and they usually come from the low life fat/old trolls on this forum with over 30k posts.

love you guys

I could videograph it.

and beside that, even if I'll do it, people will just say "you are not natty"

just like they say "you are not 5'9", although that's my height.

people just believe what they wish, the more you keep telling me things about myself which are not true the higher is the level of admiration, recognition, and stupidity from your side. seriously who ever calls me a midget just proves he don't have any other fact to grab on, you better just stick to the plain: "shut the fuck off faggot", at least it doesn't look like you are trying to hard.

I seriously enjoy checking this forum and the comments, I rather come her than any other forum or even my facebook fan page with over 145k fans as this is amusing as fuck.

although the regular "shut the fuck up" "faggot" "lolololol" comments are starting to get boring, that's why I stopped replying to those, and they usually come from the low life fat/old trolls on this forum with over 30k posts.

love you guys

Good then you don't mind if I ban your midget loser ass?

*here*

shut your fucking mouth, your mom would slap the shit out of you for talking that way....and lying about AAS to boot.. shame on you

Top Bottom