Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dedicated newbie looking for input

Thanks Zed

So just a super quick leg wo today as I was having visual disturbances (start of migraine) and had 101 errands to run while my 2 little people were in nursery.

10mins TM, incline 2.5, 10 mins
Leg press 120kg 4x12
Standing single leg ham curl 25kg 4x10
Glute push back 45kg 4x10
Abductors 105kg x100
Adductors 105kg x100

I've signed up to a bit of a mad adventure for charity in September. You can have a read about it here if you fancy: (oh it won't let me add the link!!)
Obviously I'm not asking for donations by posting that link - I don't actually know anyone here in real life of course - it's just for interests sake - and so you can laugh at my pain!!

I was having visual disturbances (start of migraine)
I get that, it's a royal pain in the butt. I only get the visual part though, and not the headache. It's like having a disco ball in my head. Nothing makes it go away, so I just wait it out for the 1/2 hour it takes.

Isn't it hellish Trex! I usually just get the headache and not the visual side, non aura migraines, every 10 days or so except when I'm pregnant then they disappear altogether! Pleased you don't suffer with the pain side of it, it's so debilitating, impossible to just do everyday tasks - and don't get me started on the subject of looking after little ones whilst having a migraine, OMG shoot me now haha!

Isn't it hellish Trex! I usually just get the headache and not the visual side, non aura migraines, every 10 days or so except when I'm pregnant then they disappear altogether! Pleased you don't suffer with the pain side of it, it's so debilitating, impossible to just do everyday tasks - and don't get me started on the subject of looking after little ones whilst having a migraine, OMG shoot me now haha!

I think I am pretty lucky not to get the headache- it sounds awful...

Hmmmm....
you dont get then when pregs......makes me think hormone related......
Have you ever had a female hormone panel done sista?

I was checked for something hormone related years ago actually Zed, due to constant headaches and severe mood swings / depression. All came back clear, but I can't remember what they exactly tested for now. Maybe worth nagging the doc to test again actually. I read it's common for migraine sufferers to not suffer whilst pregnant so clearly there's hormones at play somewhere!

Just a quick 20 min jog with the dog today - feeling a bit rough in terms of headache/chesty cough, but it was over farmers fields and through a wood so slighty harder terrain than just pounding the pavements.
Really struggling to eat today, what I have eaten is clean but I've only eaten once and a post WO protein shake and it's almost 4 in the afternoon!! Not good. Not good at all.
Will do better tomorrow, chest and back super sets is the plan for the morning.

I would say to try to nag your Dr into giving you a complete female hormone panel. Dont know how it works with your Social Med System tho....

I will Zed next time I'm there for something else.

So, still training hard. Great leg session today - my usual with some SLDL's thrown in as well. Will put these in everytime now. And squats are all ATG now - woohoo!!!

Trying to ramp up my cardio a bit right now because of this charity challenge I've taken on in September. It'll let me post a link to it now that this will be my 25th post, for you all to have a nosey at if you're interested.
So I've been busy this last week trying to get some companies to sponsor me, hence I haven't been on for a week. But all is good - apart from being ill - again!! Another chesty/cold thing going on thanks to my little ones bringing
home a germ from nursery. It's always poor mum that it hits hard, kids bounce back!
Bi's / tri's tomorrow....

Top Bottom