Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decorative ceiling tile

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
Knockdown Textured ceilings is what goes into many newer houses here in the USA !!!

Have a painter/drywall dude come in and scrape that 1970's popcorn shit off the ceilings and then go back over it with textured plaster.

I bet that drop down tile stuff would be a dust magnet.
And since they have to build the square tile metal framework a few inches below you current ceiling to hold the tile it probably would make the sound in the rooms all wonky.

Just google/youtube Knockdown ceiling texture

Knockdown Textured ceilings is what goes into many newer houses here in the USA !!!

Have a painter/drywall dude come in and scrape that 1970's popcorn shit off the ceilings and then go back over it with textured plaster.

I bet that drop down tile stuff would be a dust magnet.
And since they have to build the square tile metal framework a few inches below you current ceiling to hold the tile it probably would make the sound in the rooms all wonky.

Just google/youtube Knockdown ceiling texture
I had it in CR it's really great, no dust, but it is pricey but yeah the popcorn is awful... many things I wanna do in this house.... rip carpet and tile throughout, change the ceiling, redo the bathroom (new tub, sink and tile) setup the second bathroom (it' already plumbed) and furnish my husband's man cave :) that and newer appliances, the fridge and stove are from like the 70's ;) as soon as I'm done with F medical bills ima start overhauling this bish....

fuggin popcorn ceiling... my house had it when i bought it. Took a week of non stop scraping to get all that shit off. Messy as hell and dust everywehre. Some pro's that do it have a scraper with a vacuum hose attached to prevent that. But costly

Whiskey

Top Bottom