Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca?

1st_Timer04

Sup all.. this will be my first time on gear and im gonna ask ya some questions.. I called my bud down in florida that has the hook up, and he is coming down like in a week.. and i wanted to get some deca, and sust.. but he says its too late if i want it this time so all he can get me is deca because he already has 20 bottles of it. So I told him I would probably go threw with it and just get the deca.. now my question is how good is deca alone? Will it give me decent mass gains? and how about strength?? What sort of price will i be lookin at too? thanks alot..

You should do a little research. Sift through the post's.. do a search with "beginner" "deca" .. etc. somehting along those lines. If I were you I'd do the deca with the sust. run the deca @200mg/week and the sust @500mg and you'll be very happy..

Black market price for some average dude like you on the street buyin a bottle of deca should be around 175 -225 .. sust should be 16 - 20 amp if you can get it.

good luck

mb

p.s. if you can't get the sust try to do deca @400mg and get some winny to go in there...

jeezuz these quotes are shocking it should be :-

sustanon 250 amps $9
deca norma 200mg/2ml $12

those are normal street prices to me for USA.

In answer though, the deca alone is not great, its a good roid dont get me wrong but, you will probably get a limp dick if you run it without sust etc,, so best try and locate some bro.

bbigman2000

Not to turn this into a rant .. but

Sad to say its true man. I am a gym manager up in the NorthEast and you would not believe the kind of prices these kids pay. Granted there getting screwed but if you ask a "Friend of a Friend" to get you some "juice" thats what you'll end up payin. At least up here.

Jesus man thats terrible, i can believe it but still I think thats ridicoulous, I really do feel for you guys in the USA thats why i do my best to help guys when i can.
sorry to hear that musclebones.

bbigman2000:(

wierd deal, when i was a senior in HS i took my 1st cycle and it was deca and sust. i was very miss informed about AS at the time and took the deca for 6 weeks but ran out and liked the gains i got so i got my hands on the sust and took it after i ran out of the deca for 6 weeks. i gained a lot of weight and my strength went up like never before. get a good diet and take the sust with the deca if you can but if not the deca will still give you good gains. make sure you have clomid for after the cycle cause deca supresses your natural test levels loke a mofo. keep nolvadex on hand, it sounds stupid to take it after deca but my body was very sensitive and you cant imagine how stressed i was trying to track down nolva when my nippels started getting puffy.

good luck bro

limp dick means your sh** won't go up with a deca only cycle, this happens to some but not all, I have no prob with deca alone. Run your deca like this

1-10 @ 300-450

try to get some d-bol for the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle for as kickstart

i gained 22pds on deca only and kept around 16 and was cut bigtime

Deca dick/ limp dick, means you won't be able to get it up. That is why you need to add a little test in there.

Top Bottom