Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Tren???

joe friday

I'm 3 weeks in a 12 week cycle, Test eanth 600mg. weekley,600mg. Deca.weekly .But I just got a bunch of Tren ace, Pharm RXL,And I want to ad it to my cycle...Do I need to drop the deca or not...need help Thanks...

depends on cycle experoinmce

take caber along with it and you can run tren and deca

Just keep in mind that the tren can cause some sleep/insomnia/dream issues. I also believe that cabergoline does this, even more so than tren when it comes to dreams- as I've taken it alone and noticed this difference. When I ran the two together, jeesh. Maybe I'm just a bit weird though as I've not heard of others experiencing this problem. I once did clen, tren and caber at the same time and had the most fucked up repetitive dreams: I'd just be obsessing over one number or a simple math equation or something equallly ridiculous and getting 2 hrs at most of sleep all night. I stopped the caber and I went to 6+ hrs a night decent sleep after a few nights.

I really don't advise deca/tren in the same cycle. But I'm very progetin sensitive, so that might not be a fair opinion. But as said before, make sure you use that Cabergoline. Since you are using both the progestin based kings, I'd advise 0.5mg eod.

Top Bottom